• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

QUICK Syn value - hellllp!

Oh PHEW thank you for rescuing me! It's the original one, it just says Nescafe Cappuccino on the box.. where are you looking on the website?

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Nescafe Cappuccino, Unsweetened, dried 16g sachet
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original
3½ Syns - Green
3½ Syns

[/FONT] Nescafe Cappuccino, Original, dried 18g sachet
4 Syns - Green
4 Syns

[/FONT] Nescafe Cappuccino, Skinny, dried 16g sachet
3 Syns - Green
3 Syns

Are these it?
[/FONT]​

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
Cappuccino =
Nescafe Cappuccino to Go, Original, triple pack, dried 19g sachet &Nescafe Cappuccino to Go, Unsweetened, triple pack, dried 17g cup
4 on both

Nescafe Cappuccino, Decaffeinated, dried 16g sachet
3 and half on both
Nescafe Cappuccino, Skinny, dried 16g sachet
3 on both
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Cappuccino, dried per serving[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 on both[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hope thats helps

[/FONT][/FONT]

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
I joined bodyoptimise (SW online) before I joined the classes for three months. Went to Syns online, entered Nescafe, then cappucino and hey presto !!

Enjoy your drink xx

YESSSSSSSSSS oh thank you thank you thank you! Would you mind terribly telling me exactly how you got that information? I only started last night (first meeting) and I'm on a big learning curve at the mo!

GOT IT! Thank you SO SO much for your help xx

YAY I'm off to have a delicious drinky now :)

Goodness this plan is going to take some getting used to (I'm a WW girl but not getting anywhere with it this time so thought I'd have a change).

Thanks again x