quick Update (if anyone interested lol )

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by NewBody, 28 March 2010 Social URL.

1. NewBody

NewBody Full Member

Started atkins again 13 days ago, been running 5 mornings outta 7, starting a bit of weight training next wk too, really enjoying the process of getting fit and thin again lol

need bit of help/advice regarding struggling with my food a bit, over all I've been eating very well, still decaf, mainly fish, eggs, meats, veg and salads, still drinking me daily waters, but really missing my cereal in the morning, and a sum potatoes!! :( Bought wholegrain rice and pasta etc as really missing these too!!
    I'm down to 9st 6lb, want to lose another stone ideally, (only lost 2lb in the last 2 wks even tho exercising more) I really want to lose the rest of my weight by mid may as i have 2 weddings to go to, a 40th, and a week away all by end of june!!! and my size and shape doesnt carry any weight well atall!! ( i'm 5 ft, with very small body frame)
    Thinking whether to still low carb ??
    as i'm desperate to eat sum cereal, pasta and rice, and potatoes lol its been 5 wks now lol
    gonna go bk and read my books again about the next stage.

any advice folks??

xx

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    we all have those carb yearnings, it's hard but if you stick with it then eventually they go. Once you are in maint you can have the odd carb treat. I say treat but if you overdo it you'll end up feeling dreadful, bad wind, headache nausea etc....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.