Quick Update

LeelaDee

Not been on this Forum for a while as Ive just been to busy to sit at compi and my son has been hogging the pc at night due to sitting his GCSE's.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fantastic weight loss there acheiving on LT :D.
Ill be refeeding in 3 weeks time due to going on holiday in 5 weeks time, I cant beleive the weight I have lost in only 5 months, if I go back to January I would never of thought it possible that I would be 8 st lighter this year, this diet is amazing:D
I must say though I now cant wait to have a Gawjussssss Salad in the sun, but not long now.
Ill have to update my pics on here, Im so proud of myself and you all should be proud of yourselves as this is a hard diet xxx

Hi Lisa Marie
You've done amazingly well! How exciting a holiday with a new bikini bod! Hopefully you'll achieve your goal in three weeks. Fantastic.
Emma x

Wow, wow, wow! You should be so proud of yourself for losing 8 stones. That's amazing! Good for you. You will have such a fantastic holiday this year. Enjoy your bikini!!

WOW!!!!!!

How amazing you must feel. To lose 8 stone in just 5 months is fantastic!

WELL DONE YOU. Enjoy your holiday and your new slinky body.

Niamh xxx

Wow! What an inspiration you are. Fantastic achievement, and without any fuss either. Have a wonderful holiday, you have more than earnt it. All the very best with re-feeding and have a wonderful time. xXx

Back