Quickest weight loss

XHS

I just can't wait to come off this diet, I want the quickest weightloss possible.

I have 7 stones to loose, has there been anyone like me who got it off quicker than 1 stone per month like the pharmacist told me?

If so, how did u do it? Did you go out walking? Would exercise help?

It's just I have so many things coming up from the beginning of may, like christenings, weddings, my wee bros 18th in July etc.

I just want the weight off and fast....please help

Xxx

Hi

Well, the first week if normally the biggest loss. I reckon it balances out a tad more than a stone a month. I lost 5 stone in 15 weeks. I am seriously impatient to get back to where I was when I finished LT, but, this is still probably the fastest you're going to lose this weight!

From previous experience of reading what people are up to, it doesn't seem that exercise has that much impact. I would say keep the water up & your fingers crossed! :) Maybe toning exercises might make you appear to have lost more? Well...look better anyway? Possibly! Haha, I don't know, I never go to the gym consistently enough...

Good luck!

Hannah

i have lost 36lb in 5 weeks... But bare in mind everyone is different and as such everyones weight loss is different. I do walk a couple of miles a day and i think that does help. However my husband ate a kebab on tuesday and managed to lose 15lb this week?? Take each day as it comes and try not to wish it be over as quick as poss or u will stress yourself out. Good luck :)

Just think how long it took to go on, so therefore if it takes you 7 months to come off, thats pretty good going.

Just take it one week at a time, the time will soon pass and you will be where you want to be.

Stick with it, you certainly wouldnt lose a stone a month on any regular diet. Good luck.

Patience is the key to this diet or indeed any other one. It is unrealistic and dangerous to your body to lose weight any faster than your metabolism allows. Some people will lose a bit more than a stone a month but most will average at a stone. It is also about more than the actual weight. As you begin to lose weight, you will also lose inches, your shape will change and your confidence as a person will grow. So, taking in the whole package, as a person, you will seem a whole lot better to everyone around you.
You must think of this as a lifestyle change and not just a prep for a few events, though that would be great too!!!
In five or six weeks time the difference will be noticeable and you will enjoy your outings.
Enjoy your LT journey to a new and healthier you.

make sure you drink your 4ltrs and excercise at least 3 times a week for half an hour and so that you sweat, even walking will do at first, it does help to speed up the loss :}

Back