Quiet Here

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I don't know if it's just me, but it seems really quiet on the CD forums at the moment. I've been trawling through for a few days but it seems like people must either be doing really well and don't need to post or people have just dropped off. I'm feeling a bit sad about it, because I love the support I get from this site. Hope the posts pick up soon x

I think it might be to do with it being half term in some areas, and mums are a bit busy with their children - hopefully it will pick up again this week honey x x

Ah thats true, hadn't thought of that. Hope it does pick up.

I also love the support on this part of the forum, You`re all FAB :heartpump:

I`ve only been dotting on and off due to half term too... Back to school tomorrow :woohoo:

I have been away, but back now so will crack on with my posts as I love this site too.x x

Oops I feel like the Posting Police, sorry my post wasn't a dig at people, I just wondered whether CD people were still about, I just noticed that I have to trawl past tons of SW threads to find any CD ones, and I hoped it wasn't because people had disappeared altogether. xx

hello surfhoney :) I put it down to the better weather, everyone is out enjoying themselves. ....its great here, Ihope it does pick up.

Back