Quiet night

Jot

jo'stime
Blimey its quiet on here tonight, were has everyone gone, is there something good on tv, or is it a calorie free party!!
Hi to all the newbie's and restart's, hope you all have good first week:D.

yeh i was thinking that, well i cant see nowt on tv and im not invited to a party lol ashley xxx

Hi

I've just done a pile of ironing (yes I DID say a pile of ironing)

The plan is to replace me wanting food with an activity.

Yesterday I cleaned the inside of the windows and did a bulk shop!!!!!

Crikey...please tell me this phase of the diet will pass...I'm on day 2 by the way.

Sue
xx

If you like property shows on TV, tonights a great night! 7pm Property Ladder, 8pm Location Location, 9pm Grand Designs and 10pm Grand Designs Trade Secrets! I've been cleaning out the understairs cupboard so have missed most of them - off now to see the end of Grand Designs. Night Night!!!

Then desperate housewives, I shall call myself a desperate cambridge wife from now on!!!:break_diet:
:break_diet:

I'm here. Just keep drifting in and out. Have op date for 10th April so will have to eat, won't i which is a bugger! NO WAY will i be waiting for 3 months after it though to begin cd again!

Evening all

Hope you are all well. Ive just logged back on and hardly anyone was on here last night! ooops! Hopefully it will get a little busier.

Good luck with your day!

xx

Back