Quiet today....

Hi Nikki, What am I doing ????????Thinks!!!!!

Talking to you of course.. LOL:D

Helping DH put up new fence as some of our panels (which were on their last legs) blew over in the wind the other night. Of course I did tell him in the summer that we should replace them, so I took great delight in telling him 'I told you so' :D

It is sooooo quiet in here today! I am shoked that the busiest time is during work hours! What would employers say if they ever worked out what we do all day!

xx

I've been playing hockey and then had a child free afternoon :D
I've been and seen my sister and Gran then came back to my parents who are away on holiday and had a soak in the bath then a nap! I'm going to have my aam then get glammed up for tonight
How did your client get on this week?

we have been for a walk in the woods and then to our local National Trust House with the kids, serious leaf kicking!

Can't believe how much energy I have on CD!

I've been playing hockey and then had a child free afternoon :D
I've been and seen my sister and Gran then came back to my parents who are away on holiday and had a soak in the bath then a nap! I'm going to have my aam then get glammed up for tonight
How did your client get on this week?

Whoops, she done good!! have a fantastic night out!

I have done a bit of tidying up and then been torn four ways by the kids all wanting me to them selves. Kids now in bed asleep peace at last (love them really:D). Just watched the first of the two x-factors and am just paying a visit on here while I wait for the second x-factor. Hope your all having a good night.:)

Back