Quiet?

Grimskunk

Hi everyone.

i have been SSing since sat. Ive done cambridge before in 2007 with fantastic results and fell of the wagon..so i am re-starting it once again.

So far so good today is Day 4 for me and i've lost 6lbs. But my mum noted that these past few days i've been quiet almost like a statue and not speaking to her like before. (we're very close & live together) so i dono if anyone else experiencing this.. its just that i concentrated so much on doing the SS properly that i really dont have much energy left for conversations haha..

i hope this will pass right...i don't want my personality to change because of this diet.

has anyone experienced this.

I get grumpy when i'm just starting or getting back into ketosis(like now) i also spend alot of time on laptop so that makes me unsociable. Not very often anyone calls me quiet though,lol

I tend to go to bed a lot earlier than normal when I restart, if fact as soon as the boys are in bed and settled.

This is the only way I can cope with being hungry, and also the immense tiredness that I feel when I first start CD... admittedly it doesn't make for a good home life for the first couple of days but it does remove the rows - LOL

I tend to become completely absorbed in the diet and think about it every minute of the day. It's not a good way to be, we should just try and carry on with normal life and realise that nothing has changed other than the food (or lack of) that we are 'currently' putting in our mouths!

I agree, CD became my life, all thoughts were about CD and the compliments/comments from people (though great and appreciated) just added to that.

It's just fuel at the end of the day but it *is* hard. I gave up fags and booze no problem at all, and I don't miss them, but I think because you can't exactly live without food, plus it tastes so yummy :(

My hubby likes the peace lol! I think you are just so totally exhausted that you do 'zone out' and for very talkative people (me lol) it is noticeable, but you soon go back to normal don't worry!

xx

I'm like that too! I'm on day 1 of post planned break and I'm a zombie :D It's very noticeable when I'm like this...I get confused really easily and can't hold a conversation!

Back