Quork!!

Right ok I finally found quork When I went shopping :)
But now what lol!
Any ideas what I can make with it?
Is it just a savoury thing or can u do sweet?
Many thanks :)

Its nice to make a thick & creamy tomatoe sauce for veg lesagnia. I also like to put a whit chocolat options in to it, and for 2syns its lovely.

Try doing a search using the word quark, youd be surprised what comes up

fairy3853 said:
Its nice to make a thick & creamy tomatoe sauce for veg lesagnia. I also like to put a whit chocolat options in to it, and for 2syns its lovely.

Try doing a search using the word quark, youd be surprised what comes up

Great.. Thank you :)
Only joined today so still finding my way around x

Well in that case hun, welcome aboard xxx

My first day back was Wednesday. This time im going to group, but the time before I did it on my own at home and just got weighed every week at boots. I managed to loose a stone, but fell off the wagon as I was pregnant, but I did loose just over a stone. Now iv put that stone back on and almost another stone besides and iv still got another 10 weeks to go, so this is far 2 much weight gain for an already obese woman, so iv come back. The main reason im going to group this time is just becouse im pregnant and after im hoping to breast feed, so I want to do it right and make sure that im not depriving bubs of any thing.

When I did do it on my own, i found the help of this site invaluable and if theres anything you never know, someone will always come along to help you. I bought afew cook books off ebay as well for alittle more insperation.

Ohhh, something another lady told me on the other day, frozen grapes.........ohh man, they are lovely and satisfied even my pregnant sweet tooth, please try them. What plan are you doing?

Back