Quorn chicken pieces

slimlinetonic

Are these still free, can't get to group anymore because of work so just wanted to know if there are free still. Thank you.

It means it keeps you fuller for longer. Each meal should be 1/3rd superfree,mainly fruit and veg. It's good for those pasta dishes that you don't want to put loads of veg in although to tell the truth I still add the veg!

Sorry to disagree but quorn is not a superfree food. It used to be, along with eggs and yoghurt, but with the introduction of extra easy this was changed and superfree is now only those fruit and veg that are free on red and green.

That not my consultant said when I asked her this week
EDIT just checked the book and it appears my consultant was wrong, it's free not superfree, sorry! I'm off to message my consultant!

its a speed food which helps speed up your losses

michmick said:
It means it keeps you fuller for longer. Each meal should be 1/3rd superfree,mainly fruit and veg. It's good for those pasta dishes that you don't want to put loads of veg in although to tell the truth I still add the veg!

Oh I see, that's great info! Thanks! :)

Quorn pieces used to be superfree its only since last Jan when EE was all finalized that they became free not superfree must be hard for the consultants to keep up

iwantmysixpackback said:
Quorn pieces used to be superfree its only since last Jan when EE was all finalized that they became free not superfree must be hard for the consultants to keep up

I find it hard to keep up myself! So much information :)

Lol, spoke with my consultant and she'd misunderstood my question. Thank goodness I posted on here as I was planning a quorn week next week! Might stick with beef mince instead now!!

Back