Quorn cottage pie

sharonskippins

Hi im doing EE and trying to plan some meals. Does anyone know how many sins is in a Quorn cottage pie....small and large. Also any low ready meals for my busy days, when im running late. I have frozen chillis and bolognaise and sw curry but need different things Thanks Sharon;)

I don't think there will be many ready meals as this is what SW tries to get away from.

EE/ RED / GREEN
Cottage Pie, chilled, 500g pack 5 9 5
Cottage Pie, frozen, 300g pack 2 5½ 2
Cottage Pie, frozen, 450g pack 3½ 8½ 3½

Hi im doing EE and trying to plan some meals. Does anyone know how many sins is in a Quorn cottage pie....small and large. Also any low ready meals for my busy days, when im running late. I have frozen chillis and bolognaise and sw curry but need different things Thanks Sharon;)
Quorn cottage pie should be free assuming the potato is not mashed with butter/milk/cream. Add Worcester Sauce, onions etc. - all free.

Quorn cottage pie is a good standby when you're too rushed to cook and it's tasty and very filling too. I always keep some in the freezer.

I make my own ready meals and fill the freezer with my homemade sin free dinners - got to love Poundland's take a way tubs (10 for £1)!!

Back