Quorn curry

NewSlimmerMe

My dinner tonight was Quorn curry and it was so delicious that I thought I would share with y'all...

Quorn chicken style pieces
Portobello mushroom (a little past it's prime so I had to hide it in a curry or I wouldn't eat it...)
Green pepper
I roasted some butternut squash and sweet potato with extra hot chilli powder and added it as soon as it was cooked
Fresh green chilli
Passata
Hot madras curry powder (about 2 tbsps)
Garam Massala (about 1 tbsp)
1 tsp of extra hot chilli powder
a sprinkling of chilli flakes
a sprinkling of turmeric
a sprinkling of garlic salt
1/2 a Knorr vegetable stock pot
1/2 a glass of water

I think that was it, lol - as you can tell I just chuck stuff in from the cupboard. I'm not one for following recipes!

It really was very nice!

That sounds absolutely delish, I tried Quorn pieces for the first time last week and they're not too bad, much nicer than the mince, lol.

On another note, how on earth did you lose 8lb in one week??

That sounds absolutely delish, I tried Quorn pieces for the first time last week and they're not too bad, much nicer than the mince, lol.

On another note, how on earth did you lose 8lb in one week??

It is really nice, TBH - with all the other vegetables in there you don't really need it.

I don't know how I managed an 8lb loss - I just followed the plan 100% ! I did STS this week though, so swings and roundabouts!

I follow the plan 100% and lose half or 1 lb, if i have a controlled slip up (eat a chocolate here, a cake there, have some chips off sons plate) I lose 3-4 lbs. Not quite sure what's going on there, maybe I'm not eating enough.

Thanks for the recipe though, will give it a got once pay day hits as will need to buy the quorn bits.

hi, i'm very new to this and its only my second week.

i have a major sweet tooth and your ideas are fab!!!

has anyone got the recipe for the syn free pancakes mentioned earlier?

thanks

Back