Quorn foods

I love Quorn sausies, have had a bag of mince in the freezer for ages! The chicken stle fillets are blimming lush!

ermintrude said:
If it looks like this it's just the new packaging like Patchwork says. Not free, sorry, still 1 syn each.

Ash ok cool. These are nice unlike the slime tastes yet quorn sausages. I send to Syn them all now anyway but silly quorn for messing with my sausages! A bargain at 99p though.

Im not a big quorn fan but I like the meatballs and the chicken style pieces as they are so handy to have in the freezer. My absolute fav is tesco meat free lincolnshire style sausages prob highish in syns as more calories than quorn but beats blowing my diet completely as don't feel deprived when dh is cooking normal sausages.

I would recommend the fillets, taste even better if fryed with the fry lite butter flavour and so quick and easy. If just cooking for me I boil up some mixed veg, whack 2 fillets in the fry pan and put a jacket pot in the microwave. Excellent syn free 1/3rd superfree dinner in 10 mins :)

I would recommend the fillets, taste even better if fryed with the fry lite butter flavour and so quick and easy. If just cooking for me I boil up some mixed veg, whack 2 fillets in the fry pan and put a jacket pot in the microwave. Excellent syn free 1/3rd superfree dinner in 10 mins :)

Where can I buy the frylight butter flavour? I can't find it :(

Where can I buy the frylight butter flavour? I can't find it :(

I got it in a Tesco store. Might be worth looking in their bigger stores cos it was a big one! :)

I've just gotten into Quorn products and I love the Quorn Sticky Ginger and Lime fillets mmmmm really tasty and on offer atm at Morrisons half price only £1:25 for a pack of 2 fillets!! bargain :) I got 6 packs today.

Doing a quorn and pasta hearty soup for tasting week next week. Will let you know how it goes down...

Being a vegetarian I eat Quorn. I tried the new sticky bbq fillets with rice and it was a nice meal. It was also syn free.

Back