Quorn Ham Style Cheese Pizza Bread Syns????

lt52

Silver Member
I bought a Quorn Ham style Cheese pizza bread, but can't find the syns values anywhere..... So anyone out there got any ideas at all?! It is frozen and small, so I was hoping for a smaller syn value for a quick pizza fix. My plan was a little bit salad and SW Chips, but I could do with knowing the syn value first.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Lee
:)

You can use 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food allowance on pizza xx

Thanks for replying, I was really hoping there was a value without using that.... I'd already worked it out at 14.5 syns with that!!! Gutted! Secretly hoping for something to help me out a bit!

Think I might as well just blow out on a proper pizza and enjoy it more than half heartedly try and do it, as I'd only end up still wanting it anyway. I might try it at someone point to not waste it, but I don't expect it to be anything special!

Thanks for replying, I was really hoping there was a value without using that.... I'd already worked it out at 14.5 syns with that!!! Gutted! Secretly hoping for something to help me out a bit!

Think I might as well just blow out on a proper pizza and enjoy it more than half heartedly try and do it, as I'd only end up still wanting it anyway. I might try it at someone point to not waste it, but I don't expect it to be anything special!

They're quite nice but obviously not as nice as a proper pizza, they do hit the spot if you fancy a treat though :)

They're quite nice but obviously not as nice as a proper pizza, they do hit the spot if you fancy a treat though :)

Wicked! Thanks for the reply .... they might be able to keep me going till I cave in for a bit! How do you syn it? at 14.5?

No problem, I syn it at 14.5 too. I use the 1 syn per 20 cal rule :)

Bugger that is so annoying! I really thought it could be a little less!
It better be worth it if I have to give up an entire day of syns for it! Such a shame I thought it would be a lower syn option - I am gutted.

I've also got a Quorn Lasagne too, frozen, I'm sure I found it at 7 syns, can't remember without checking again. I can be really fussy with so I hope it might taste better. I tried the burrito - that wasn't anything exciting and 11.5 syns if I remember right, that was a shock too!

Thanks for the info :D

I've had the pizza, didn't enjoy it. Gutted. Bring on the dominos lol :p

Oh i love quorn stuff but i don't think they sell any of these at my local co-op x

Oh i love quorn stuff but i don't think they sell any of these at my local co-op x

I find my local Iceland and Heron and quite good at stock - even Morrisons isn't too bad!

When I've done my own I've used warburton thins but I don't think any pizza is worth the syns!

Clever idea - I've been doing a 'syn free' pizza by making an omelette and basically adding all the ingredients on top and grilling it.
Any pizza is totally worth the syns to me!!! lol

Back