• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quorn mini scotch eggs

I am not sure but have checked the nutritional information on ASDA.com to the syn calculator and it says they are 2.5 syns per serving but not really sure how many is a serving,

Sorry I don't think I was much use :)

Yeah so it looks like 2 and 1/2 syns each! Woah maybe shouldn't have eaten so many! I wonder why someone said they were free. Anyway thanks ladies, won't buy them again then, they are too morish to jus have one!

My consultant has told us about these... He uses the story to illustrate how you should always check the up-to-date syn values :)

The quorn mini eggs were free on syns-online when they were introduced, but people were just eating loads of them, so the syns were re-evaluated. So, if you were told they were free it wasn't a lie, as the *were* free at some point just not now!!!

Arghh thanks ktb, nice to know I wasnt lied too! It us true though, if I ever buy them I eat the whole pack so I jus don't bother anymore x

Oops

Oh what ?
I should have checked before I ate them as I've just eaten them all :cry:
I haven't bought them for a couple years so treated myself today and had them for my lunch, I guess thats gone pear shaped now... They were free last time I looked too, great!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 4
Slimming World 21