Quorn Pasta Bake Question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    So glad I found this site.
    As a vegetarian I fancy pasta tonight - was going to make a lasagne but have not got all the right ingredients in, same across this recipe on the site, could make it but as it serves 3 does it freeze ok?
    Thanks in advance
    Irene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Sorry I dont know if it freezes but its worth a try then you know for the future.:)

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Quorn definitely freezes ok. I make Quorn Bolognese a lot & get 4 portions out of a pack of mince & freeze 3 of them

5. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Thanks for your replies.
    Made a recipe instead from this months SW magazine. I know it is ok to freeze quorn in spag bol, chillis etc but didn't think the pasta would freeze well and I knew I would end up eating it all.before I froze it:mad:
    Have been on other discussion sites and come to the conclusion that my portions of rice and pasta are getting too big and of course not helping my weight loss. Going to reduce and try wholemeal pasta:eek:
    Let you know how I get on.
    Irene

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.