Quorn products

Check the packs as some of them are quite high in carbs. I thought they were ok at the start and had the chicken pieces a few times, was quite shocked to see the amount of carbs though, and didn't lose so much on those weeks :)

Check the packs as some of them are quite high in carbs. I thought they were ok at the start and had the chicken pieces a few times, was quite shocked to see the amount of carbs though, and didn't lose so much on those weeks :)

Do you know any that we are allowed? I'm trying to get a list on here

I don't think that there is an official list. It's you looking at the packet and making a decision based on the carbs, knowing what you've had that day really.

SnS have said in the past that you can have quorn as your protein. Send them an email and check the amounts.

I contacted S&S and a 100g of Quorn is ok on this diet regardless of whether you are on the 3 packs plus 100g of protein or 4 packs + 100g of protein. I'm a veggie so obviously couldn't have the meat or fish so contacted them and I was so pleased to hear back that 100g of Quorn was absolutely fine. I personally have a whole pack of the Quorn "Roast chicken style slices" for an evening meal, thats eight slices of Quorn and in total for the whole pack it is 100g in weight exactly which is ideal, only 123 Kcals and 7g carb so is fine, it costs I think £1.60 a pack from my local Tescos in the chilled food area, for me at present I am buying 7 packs a week, one for each night as it gives me something to chew on and it comes within the S&S guidelines of 100g of Quorn and the carbs are a lot less than the meal packs which is a real bonus! Em

Last edited:
Back