Quorn Quorn Quorn...

rach-chavette

Just been to Asda and bought loads of Quorn.. sandwhich fill , sausages and burgers im gonna see how much i lose on a weeks diet of quorn salad and veg :D Ill be honest it all looks very nice, ill let you know how i get on :p

Hhhhmmmmm............ Sounds like a good idea - are you going to be "green" and eat the pasta, potatoes, rice etc too? I've never actually thought about JUST having the quorn with veggies for a whole week, but it would probably bring about a really good weightloss ....... Best o'luck with it ..... don't know if I'd be full enough on it though?

Yes im going to go all green :p oh im sure i can fill up on loads of pasta and rice.. and lots of fresh veg /salads :p mmmm

Hiya :wave_cry:

We've just stocked up on sausages, fillets and the mince today. I've tried the mince and the fillets before and liked them so we'll give it a go. I'm doing EE this week.

Have a good un :p

oooh i love quorn! :D i do eat meat, but not processed meat, so the sausages, burgers etccome in really handy! :)

Well the mince is nice in a sauce I prefer it as its easy to cook with and no fat lumps mmm my kids didnt know the difference ..
Quorn deli ham is lush its a funny texture but tastes great .. i think its smoked :)
Got the pepered steak burgers but i think they have a low syn value?(not tried these yet) but my hubby and kids are having cheese burgers in the week so i wont feel left out if i have these to hand . Ill use my bread as healthy extra and cheese mmmmm lots of salad.
The sausages are yummy and syn free:p

Last edited:
I absolutely love Quorn and pretty much live on the stuff-I'm an almost veggie :D The variety of stuff you can get now is brilliant. My Sister came back with a new product yesterday-Quorn Mini kievs! No idea on the syns yet, but they do look yummy :D

Ohhhhh just searched them

Quorn Mini Kievs, 10 pack, frozen 22g each

red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

the mini kievs are deeeeeelish :D the kids have them sometimes for dinner cos they don't eat processed meat either... they LOVE them! :D

Just had a sausage (just to try it) with SW quiche and salad - yummmmmmmmmmy!!! You can tell it's not a 'proper' sausage if you know what I mean, but delish all the same.

Linda

When on slimming world last time I think I lived off quorn (I dont eat meat) I have been shopping today and stocked up on fridge and freezer :)

Back