• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quorn Quorn Quorn...

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
S: 16st7lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 6st5lb(38.53%)
Hhhhmmmmm............ Sounds like a good idea - are you going to be "green" and eat the pasta, potatoes, rice etc too? I've never actually thought about JUST having the quorn with veggies for a whole week, but it would probably bring about a really good weightloss ....... Best o'luck with it ..... don't know if I'd be full enough on it though?

S: 15st7lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.69%)
Hiya :wave_cry:

We've just stocked up on sausages, fillets and the mince today. I've tried the mince and the fillets before and liked them so we'll give it a go. I'm doing EE this week.

Have a good un :p

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
oooh i love quorn! :D i do eat meat, but not processed meat, so the sausages, burgers etccome in really handy! :)

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey

What does quorn taste like? I am not a big red meat eater and someone suggested I try this, I ahve heard some people say it's quite rubbery though?

Any tips on what to have it with and how it tastes?

Well the mince is nice in a sauce I prefer it as its easy to cook with and no fat lumps mmm my kids didnt know the difference ..
Quorn deli ham is lush its a funny texture but tastes great .. i think its smoked :)
Got the pepered steak burgers but i think they have a low syn value?(not tried these yet) but my hubby and kids are having cheese burgers in the week so i wont feel left out if i have these to hand . Ill use my bread as healthy extra and cheese mmmmm lots of salad.
The sausages are yummy and syn free:p

Last edited:
I absolutely love Quorn and pretty much live on the stuff-I'm an almost veggie :D The variety of stuff you can get now is brilliant. My Sister came back with a new product yesterday-Quorn Mini kievs! No idea on the syns yet, but they do look yummy :D

Ohhhhh just searched them

Quorn Mini Kievs, 10 pack, frozen 22g each

Original 1 Syns
Green 1 Syns

S: 15st6lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st7lb(16.2%)
Ohhhhh just searched them

Quorn Mini Kievs, 10 pack, frozen 22g each

Original 1 Syns
Green 1 Syns

The ones we have are chilled. Shouldn't make too much difference should it??
Have you tried the mini scotch eggs? They have to be the most amazing thing ever, lol. And only 1.5 syns each ;)

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
the mini kievs are deeeeeelish :D the kids have them sometimes for dinner cos they don't eat processed meat either... they LOVE them! :D

S: 15st7lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.69%)
Just had a sausage (just to try it) with SW quiche and salad - yummmmmmmmmmy!!! You can tell it's not a 'proper' sausage if you know what I mean, but delish all the same.

Linda

S: 17st2.5lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st9lb(21.21%)
When on slimming world last time I think I lived off quorn (I dont eat meat) I have been shopping today and stocked up on fridge and freezer :)