quorn red leicester& onion sausages

Jinxter2007

can some one please clarify these for me, I have seen on this forum that they are 1 syn each, but in my 2010 SW directory it say half a syn which is correct ?:confused:

The other thread says that SW online has them at one syn each. That will be right I'm afraid. Your syn directory is a year out-of-date and syn values change all the time.

I have to admit that is the one thing that really annoys me about SW, you have to keep up with the latest stuff (it's only just 2011) or you diet is all wrong at least with the old WW you could make a one off purchase of calculator and you could always keep up to date with points, not sure about new pro point system though, trouble is SW suits me coz I love pasta and rice, life can be a b**** sometimes. x:cry: :sigh:

at least with the old WW you could make a one off purchase of calculator and you could always keep up to date with points,:cry: :sigh:

Aah but you would have to check the point value every time you bought the product and who wants to do that!

Years ago SW use to include pages in the magazine where it listed changes to syn values. If you feel strongly about it why not email them and ask for changes to put in the mag or sent to group leaders. But think think the logistics of doing it would probably be too difficult.

just had 3 for tea and although OH not keen i will be having them again only 3 syns yum yum with WW mash and spring onion and musy peas

Back