raaa raaaa raaaaa

Ive been cold.
Door closed, even popped washing in the dryer

Boooo to the hottest day of the year!

Woofy x

Its sunny here and im stuck indoors :(

Sods law I think they call that!!

I see that Sharon has gone into hiding. LOL

:( :( and when i go home the sun is no longer in the garden . today is poo plops :(

Would you like to borrow my steel toe capped boots? Girls girls girls. What on earth can i do to cheer you up. My house for a nice frosted mim? Or just :grouphugg::sign0168::flowers:

I'm not miserable, but that sounds great Cheryl! :D Oh and it's been overcast here today and now raining. Boooooooooo!

no sign of the sun today. i like it when its like this. the kids cant get burnt and i dont have to worry about creaming them every hour!

True. It is a worry. I hate seeing kids with red faces and parents say oh i put cream on them this morning!

Your all welcome for water, herbal tea or fizzy water and a frosted mim, chocloate if you like.

raaaaaaaaaa still this morning. my back hurts so much :( are there any over the counter muscle relaxant painkillers i can take :( nearly crying boo x

GGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Im with u baby girl

Woofy x

thanks Woofy.
I woof you xxxx

Ibuprofen is the only one you can buy. All the others they might try to sell you with have some paracetamol or small amount of codine or something in them.

Vicky is it muscle pain or joint pain? There are good relaxants out there for muscle pain love.

Back