raaa raaaa raaaaa

:D

been in tears already. think im gonna have to go to docs tell him to stop the back pain and the pmt :D

Oh hun. Im on the phone all day if im not on here. did the new chair make it worse? Get on the phone now and see a dr. The girls are right you cant carry on like this

im at work. drs at 11.20. new chair not here yet :( i feel like such a wuss pmt doesnt help :(

thankyou all so much xxxxxx

You are not a wuss hun. Its not nice being in pain for this long. Tell him you went to that appt and have had it for ages but cant go on anymore.

I will. :) need to be ok for this weekend x

ah poor Vicky, I hope the Dr helps love.

got painkillers and referrel to physio (6 weeks waiting list mind) :)

Your on the route to recovery now though. I still think yo shouls take some time off and rest.

NOOOOooooo you is crazy woman. you will prolong your recovery keeping the struggle up with work every day. you should be resting. will get better quicker with rest and gentle exercise. listen to cheryl. she knows best. dont you sis? go and get that sick note.

I finish work at 3 today for the weekend and if its still as bad on tuesday ill get one xxxx or i know ill be in trouble!

oh i know :(
and i still havent got my new chair. my boss was supposed to go and pick it up this morning but didnt have time. This chair needs throwing in the bin. its the only explanation for my back being bad where it is :(

Right we all say that if its not much better by Tues and you havent got your new chair then you are to stay off work. You can self cert for 7days anyway. If you dont Mrs you are in BIG trouble!!!!!

Back