race 4 life

I doing it 2 chick, although i got a long way 2 get 2 ure weight. U look fab, was looking at ure blog etc last nite, so inspirational. U r a stunner, although u looked stunning before, ure really pretty. x x x

y thanks hun. i love compliments bit down at the min cos men treatin me poop but ill be up again!

x

Hiya Hun,

Dont let them treat you like poo, You treat them like poo.. ;)

Your Photo's are fab, well done Chick..

So how long in total did it take you to lose all the weight.

You dont look like you need to lose anymore weight to me.
If you dont mind me asking what do you weigh now??

I am struggling with CD, big time at the moment, feel like a right fat blob!! :cry:

x

No certainely dont let them treat u like poop, there all idiots. Im struggling 2 kelly. Its hard, my cdc told me it wouldnt be as hard as people make out, but it is lol How u doing? Wats the worst thing ure strugglin wit? Fat 2 fabulous pics r so fantastic, shes really stunning b4, but amazin now. x

i no i think cos im used to men not really into me i used to have loadsa lad mates so was so laid back all the time but now they like me i dunno wat to do and seem to drive them all away!suppose i mite have to move the laid up attitude away!

im weighin end of 12 stone. think ive had a decent loss this week. im 5 foot 7,only ppl on mini mins know wat i weigh!all the cats at work guess i weigh about 11 now...haha i love them!im on day 4 of restart stuck to it 100%. wanna lose 2 stone so im hopin wont be on it too long.its ma burfday at the end of the month on the 24th wooooooooooo. 1st yr ill be lookin forward to goin out!ill be the big 22!and not in clothes size this time!

kell it took me 5 and half months to lose 6 and a half stone!

x

Back