Races

neilsbird09

Silver Member
Just found out I am going to the races at Aintree in 6 weeks - never ever been to the races so I am sooo excited. Apparently we are in the posh bit as well (whatever that means :confused:)
So i would love to lose 7lbs before then, not my goal weight but I would feel so much better. Decided if I can do that I can have a new outfit for the day :D
Guess I'm on the Wii again :sigh:

Just found out I am going to the races at Aintree in 6 weeks - never ever been to the races so I am sooo excited. Apparently we are in the posh bit as well (whatever that means :confused:)
So i would love to lose 7lbs before then, not my goal weight but I would feel so much better. Decided if I can do that I can have a new outfit for the day :D
Guess I'm on the Wii again :sigh:
you CAN do it. we have faith in you :D

Ta hun, need someone to have faith in me - mine is running out LOL :cry:

You lucky sod. I love horse racing. I'm hoping to get to punchestown next week, fingers crossed.

I'm sure I'll love it - I'll have to watch the money when I've had a drink though - I'm an idiot when I'm drunk LOL :D

Count me in - I excel at being an idiot when drunk :D

LOL Caz, you'll have a great day love.

But will I remember it Jim??? Gin and tonic with greens - yummy x :D

LOL, possibly not love. ;)

lol love it. barcardi with greens. could make a cocktail, 2 parts bacardi, 3 parts coke zero, 2 lettuce leaves, one cherry tomato, half cup cabbage. blend. straw in the glass then a slice of cucumber to garnish the glass. oh yes. the perfect atkins cocktail :D

Lol FAF :) sounds ming :(

Dirty martini - then I have olives so they can be my greens! Shame I don't like either LOL :D

Mojito has greens in it :) minty greens yum yum

Mojito! Perfect!! :party0036:xx

You're all lushes. LOL

Back