RachelS - Its been a long time!

Hey Rach - hows the weekend been? U been good? x x x x

Hey Rach - hows the weekend been? U been good? x x x x

Hiya, weekends not been bad at all, I havent really managed to get online cos our broadband went duff but I managed to sort it thank god!
Ive been good this weekend but I feel really bloated cos Im due so I hope to god that doesnt make a difference come weigh in? I do get water retention something awful!
How have you been?

hey Rach glad to hear you've had a good weekend.. hope you've made the most of ur time off! xxx

hey Rach glad to hear you've had a good weekend.. hope you've made the most of ur time off! xxx
tbh Rach, al I'll be doing over the next 2 days is blitzing the flat and cooking stuff to reheat later in the week. I had the most lush prawn salad sandwich today, king prawns on offer at Somerfield, so scrummy!!

Hows your weekend gone hon? Had fun? x

Monday and I should be having a lie in!

I went to sleep last night at 1am after reading a fab book recommended by someone whose blog I read : Confessions of a Reformed Dieter: How I Dropped Eight Dress Sizes and Took My Life Back: A.J. Rochester: Amazon.co.uk: Books .
Definately reommend it, I felt like I was reading about myself to a certain degree, it really goes into why she overate and she is so good at getting how she feels accross. Its very very funny and very helpful.
Anyhoo, I got up at 6.45 to get Moll up for school, make her lunch etc and decided to get my brekky too. 2 slices ww bread, 2 tsps lf marg and 2 tsps jam. 5pnts all together. Bit p'd off with the whole 1 slice is 0.5 but 2 is 1.5 malarky but there you go!!
On a tmi note, I am having such a problem in that department. I am eating so much more fruit and veg then I was, drinking loads of water but I am getting steadily and steadily more constipated :mad:. I decided to reach for the dulcolax which altho effective gives me horrendous tummy cramps. Ive was stuck to the porcelain throne for over half an hour this morning and Im still in agony. Has anyone on WW had this prob and if so, what helped? I know its something that crops up on CD and LL but didnt think it would on WW.
I have got plans for cleaning the flat today but I really dont want to... I suppose Im gonna have to tho, bummer. Why oh why are teenage children so goddamn messy? Its not like I dont ask them to tidy up after themselves and they do but sadly, their version of clean is not mine!!! I wish they actually could see the mess!!!!!
Ah well, Im off to finish my coffee, will pop back on here in a couple of hours and see where you all are!!!:D

hope you have good day hun.xx

Hiya, weekends not been bad at all, I havent really managed to get online cos our broadband went duff but I managed to sort it thank god!
Ive been good this weekend but I feel really bloated cos Im due so I hope to god that doesnt make a difference come weigh in? I do get water retention something awful!
How have you been?

Been good hun - feels good to be 100% over weekend... :)

I went to sleep last night at 1am after reading a fab book recommended by someone whose blog I read : Confessions of a Reformed Dieter: How I Dropped Eight Dress Sizes and Took My Life Back: A.J. Rochester: Amazon.co.uk: Books .
Definately reommend it, I felt like I was reading about myself to a certain degree, it really goes into why she overate and she is so good at getting how she feels accross. Its very very funny and very helpful.
Anyhoo, I got up at 6.45 to get Moll up for school, make her lunch etc and decided to get my brekky too. 2 slices ww bread, 2 tsps lf marg and 2 tsps jam. 5pnts all together. Bit p'd off with the whole 1 slice is 0.5 but 2 is 1.5 malarky but there you go!!
On a tmi note, I am having such a problem in that department. I am eating so much more fruit and veg then I was, drinking loads of water but I am getting steadily and steadily more constipated :mad:. I decided to reach for the dulcolax which altho effective gives me horrendous tummy cramps. Ive was stuck to the porcelain throne for over half an hour this morning and Im still in agony. Has anyone on WW had this prob and if so, what helped? I know its something that crops up on CD and LL but didnt think it would on WW.
I have got plans for cleaning the flat today but I really dont want to... I suppose Im gonna have to tho, bummer. Why oh why are teenage children so goddamn messy? Its not like I dont ask them to tidy up after themselves and they do but sadly, their version of clean is not mine!!! I wish they actually could see the mess!!!!!
Ah well, Im off to finish my coffee, will pop back on here in a couple of hours and see where you all are!!!:D

Ooooh, will have a look at that book....as for the dulcolax - i have it in the cupboard and prob use once/twice a month.... Its not I get constipated, sometimes I know I am just too full. I also went through a phase of thinking it helped my WL but it doesn't really.... And the pain! OH MY GOD.....and yes, also be stuck to the loo for ages....

It's funny veg is making you constipated, I find it really helps... erm? How much water are you drinking? x

weird that you are getting MORE constipated.. veg keeps me very regular! Have you got plenty of dairy in your diet? Maybe try cereal for breakfast or yoghurt instead of toast.. thats the only thing I can think of.. sorry im not much help!

hope you have a lovely day off, even if you have to spend most of it tidying! xxx

B

It's funny veg is making you constipated, I find it really helps... erm? How much water are you drinking? x

Absolutely loads!! I dont know whats going on with me, Im eating a lot more on WW but none of its bad and yes, with all the fruit and veg you think it would help? Gonna make a heap of lentil soup and see if that makes a diff!!

weird that you are getting MORE constipated.. veg keeps me very regular! Have you got plenty of dairy in your diet? Maybe try cereal for breakfast or yoghurt instead of toast.. thats the only thing I can think of.. sorry im not much help!

hope you have a lovely day off, even if you have to spend most of it tidying! xxx

I know, its just bloody odd!!! Maybe it'll settle down, I have had more bread of late, albeit WW bread so I might just cut that out and try something else instead. Feeling very bloated at the mo and I so know its totm, I nearly always get water retention and it does go auickly but its my ruddy weigh in tomorrow and Ive been so damn good. I suppose if it does have an effect at least I know it'll be gone as of next week.
Hows things with you today hon, having a goos day? xx

Thanks for the link for the book - think i will buy it

Hope your tummy is okay now xx

Hmmmmm how about Rye bread?

Well, I know it helped me before. Give it a go - it's quite tasty too! :)

Its really good, you should! My tummy is still sore but ive just eaten a shed load of fruit so hopefully that will help!
Hows your day going? ;)

It was good ta chick.

Have a fab day today xx

Woo-ruddy-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost 4.5lbs, Ive lost 4.5lbs,
Ive lost 4.5lbs, Ive lost 4.5lbs.

D'you think Im happy? Yaay!!!!!!!:D:D:D

fantastic job Rach! :D you're doing great! really well done! how much in total now? x

Back