RachelS - Its been a long time!

Forgot to say, have also had no fags since New Years Eve!!

Forgot to say, I started last year at 21st 10 so whatever that is, nearly 4st ish?

Double whammy! Well done you! You have done great, and to give up smoking too! You should be very proud of yourself xx

aww man i hate it when that happens and you delete something.. can you not go to Edit and press Undo though?

and wow, 4st-ish? thats amazing! well done Rach! :D and touching is half the fun in men.. can you not just limit the touching? you're giving up fags and a lot of food.. thats enough for now.. you can always decide later to give up the men! They might be pains in the arse but they're at least something to occupy you for a few hours! :D LOL!

and for the 4st-ish.. what do you drink? I'm shouting your first at Glasgow! :D

I am so bad!!

Ive done something I have never ever done before. I have pulled a sickie from work :wave_cry:. Im not ill but I need a break, I saw my doc on Tuesday (headcase doc) and she agreed that I needed a break, she had originally said that I should take a few weeks off work but I would have got too bored and I wouldnt have felt right doing it anyway if you know what I mean, it would seem damn unreliable in my eyes.
Anyway, I had Monday and Tuesday off as holidays and I just thought, d'you know what, Im enjoying this and its doing me the world of good so I called my boss and said I wasnt well and would be back on Monday. Ive never taken a sick day since I started work there so its not like I make a habit of it or anything. The thought of another few days off is bliss!!
Ive just applied for another job as well, Im going to do look for things casually if you know what I mean? Not go hell for leather but hopefully find something that doesnt involve me being out of the house nearly 13hrs a day and being on call.
So...... for breakfast today, I had, 2 slices WW bread, 2tsps lf marg, marmite and some low fat cheese (Linessa from Lidls - divine) pointswise thats 6.5, very filling tho!!
Am sitting here watching crap tv and having a look at facebook etc, Ive cleaned everything loads so cant do it again!!
Will read some more diarys and get back to mine later! xx

Ive done something I have never ever done before. I have pulled a sickie from work :wave_cry:. Im not ill but I need a break, I saw my doc on Tuesday (headcase doc) and she agreed that I needed a break, she had originally said that I should take a few weeks off work but I would have got too bored and I wouldnt have felt right doing it anyway if you know what I mean, it would seem damn unreliable in my eyes.
Anyway, I had Monday and Tuesday off as holidays and I just thought, d'you know what, Im enjoying this and its doing me the world of good so I called my boss and said I wasnt well and would be back on Monday. Ive never taken a sick day since I started work there so its not like I make a habit of it or anything. The thought of another few days off is bliss!!
Ive just applied for another job as well, Im going to do look for things casually if you know what I mean? Not go hell for leather but hopefully find something that doesnt involve me being out of the house nearly 13hrs a day and being on call.
So...... for breakfast today, I had, 2 slices WW bread, 2tsps lf marg, marmite and some low fat cheese (Linessa from Lidls - divine) pointswise thats 6.5, very filling tho!!
Am sitting here watching crap tv and having a look at facebook etc, Ive cleaned everything loads so cant do it again!!
Will read some more diarys and get back to mine later! xx

Enjoy your chilling time hun. It's not bad at all! Everyone needs a break at some point. Relax and enjoy doing what you want to do xxx

Phew! I thought you had gone and eaten something awful...

They won't go under without you - and actually, to me, it sounds like you did need a break cos you are feeling guilty about not being there. Think your "headcase" doc might be right.

enjoy the rubbish TV - just stay away from food...

Enjoy your chilling time hun. It's not bad at all! Everyone needs a break at some point. Relax and enjoy doing what you want to do xxx
Cheers Emma, Im trying not to feel guilty but its hard! I want to go back to bed, how bad is that? Haha!!

Phew! I thought you had gone and eaten something awful...

They won't go under without you - and actually, to me, it sounds like you did need a break cos you are feeling guilty about not being there. Think your "headcase" doc might be right.

enjoy the rubbish TV - just stay away from food...

Theres nothing bad to eat in the house fortunately or is that unfortunately? Haha!! I am feeling guilty, you're right, but I def need the break, its lovely!
By the way, what a lovely pic!! Nice to see what you look like, you've inspired me to put my own up!!:eek:

Theres nothing bad to eat in the house fortunately or is that unfortunately? Haha!! I am feeling guilty, you're right, but I def need the break, its lovely!
By the way, what a lovely pic!! Nice to see what you look like, you've inspired me to put my own up!!:eek:

You mean....you aren't a stripy tiger?!:eek: x

Cheers Emma, Im trying not to feel guilty but its hard! I want to go back to bed, how bad is that? Haha!!

Hey - if thats what you want to do.... do it:) xx

Bizarrely enough no!! Hee hee, altho if I was, I would look just like Hobbes!

Who is Hobbes? :eek:

Very tempting, believe me!!

Btw, are you coming to Glasgow for Jen & Rach's b'day bash? Hope so!

I hope so! Only problem is finances etc what with the new house :sigh: Wont know how much i will have spare etc but gonna try my hardest!

Right missy - you are responsible for this - how many points in a wagon wheel? Cant get it out of my head! LOL x

I hope so! Only problem is finances etc what with the new house :sigh: Wont know how much i will have spare etc but gonna try my hardest!

Right missy - you are responsible for this - how many points in a wagon wheel? Cant get it out of my head! LOL x

Ok, Hobbes is the tiger in the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, google em!!
Really hope you can come, would be great to meet you!!
And..... Wagonwheels are 3 points each!! Well worth it in my book!!:D

Ok, Hobbes is the tiger in the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, google em!!
Really hope you can come, would be great to meet you!!
And..... Wagonwheels are 3 points each!! Well worth it in my book!!:D

Ooooh yes! I remember!

Likewise! Sure i can sort something:D

Coolio! Thanks, only problem is ........ you cant buy them individually......:eek: x

only problem is ........ you cant buy them individually......:eek: x
Daft isnt it?! Thats where my kids come in handy, they are for them really, but I had such a craving last night! Heres an idea, buy a pack, keep 1 and give the rest away to a bunch of kids!! Mind you that would probably be frowned upon eh?!!:( You'll either have to be very disciplined then or just not get them!!

Daft isnt it?! Thats where my kids come in handy, they are for them really, but I had such a craving last night! Heres an idea, buy a pack, keep 1 and give the rest away to a bunch of kids!! Mind you that would probably be frowned upon eh?!!:( You'll either have to be very disciplined then or just not get them!!

The big question is........ could i bear to give them away!;):eek:

Think i should avoid them! :Dxx

I hear you!! If didnt have the girls here then I wouldnt have things like that in the house cos I would not be able to avoid temptation!!

I need to get me some girls!

No wait.... that came out wrong!!!!:eek::8855: xx

Back