RachelS - Its been a long time!

Am a bit pished and have eaten loads and feel crap and want a fag!!
Ok, all Ive eaten has been good stuff but its been outwith my points and I am sick of it, 2 days in a bloody row, whats going on?!!

Its the demon drink what's done it!

I hope there are no random men around ;)

Tomorrow morning - up early, go for a bit of walk, clear your head and get back on track.....and that's an order.:D

I want to see much less of you in Glasgow in March.

Hope you are not feeling bad and comfort eating though.....xxx

dont say that.. you're supposed to tell her to go FIND the man.. man = sex = more calories burnt than any other exercise (apparently! :p) = no time for fags / food = brilliant..

i think my maths is bad.. cause that would mean men = brilliant?

maybe i should just say sex = brilliant.. thats true :p

dont say that.. you're supposed to tell her to go FIND the man.. man = sex = more calories burnt than any other exercise (apparently! :p) = no time for fags / food = brilliant..

We need to ask Jenni to calculate the formula - got to have some quadratic equations in there somewhere I reckon.

Awww don't worry hun....it's TOTM eh? I have munched on a cookie/subway/crisps today as I am due so I know the feeling. Chin up! Essay going okish.... am just sitting down for a few hours now.... wanna be up to 3 of the 4000 by tomorrow.... Grrrrrr. x

You're just all up in the air at the moment, stressed at work, TOTM, stupid girl colleague so add in drink then yay party time and small binge. Now just move on from the binge and don't let it get to you.

You'll tackle the work thing when you are ready.

Love the new pic

M

Its the demon drink what's done it!

I hope there are no random men around ;)

Tomorrow morning - up early, go for a bit of walk, clear your head and get back on track.....and that's an order.:D

I want to see much less of you in Glasgow in March.

Hope you are not feeling bad and comfort eating though.....xxx
I was comfort eating tho and then had a drink or 3! No random men around haha and yes, there will be much less of me in Glasgow!!

Thats for sure but I cant leave the house, have kids!! Best form of contraception ever!! HAHA!!

Awww don't worry hun....it's TOTM eh? I have munched on a cookie/subway/crisps today as I am due so I know the feeling. Chin up! Essay going okish.... am just sitting down for a few hours now.... wanna be up to 3 of the 4000 by tomorrow.... Grrrrrr. x
Ill be thinking about you with your essay! Ive been fine today so far, had a bowl of porridge and just had a yog, taking my points down a few to compenate for some of it. Making lentil soup to so its not all bad.

You're just all up in the air at the moment, stressed at work, TOTM, stupid girl colleague so add in drink then yay party time and small binge. Now just move on from the binge and don't let it get to you.

You'll tackle the work thing when you are ready.

Love the new pic

M
Thanks M, wasnt going to put a pic up but thought what the heck! Youre right tho, all the things mentioned were contributing factors plus a couple of other things. Ive been good so far today, porridge, yog and homemade soup for later so I think Ill be just fine.
And as far as works concerned, Ill deal with it on Monday!!;)

Focus focus focus!

Thats my mantra for the day!! Had a dreadful sleep last night due to the alcohol, a swollen/bloated stomach and being too hot. Thats another part of totm I hate, I get so damn hot! Anyhoo, got forced to get up by my youngest as Id promised her porridge for breakfast, you know, the sort where you soak the oatmeal the night before? Didnt think she'd like it but she wolfed it down so that was good. Tidied up, got dressed, watched a bit of crap tv and then decided to make soup for supper.
Its a long long month this month til payday, another 2 weeks to go so I am counting literally every penny as Im sure most of us are. Ive been trying to get a point accross to the girls that because its so tight, I have budgeted for every meal, every snack etc. If they go and help themselves to food that was for a meal specifically then we wont have supper that day. Im really pointing this out to my eldest who thinks nothing of cooking up something if she's hungry. Ordinarily I wouldnt mind but we are brassic just now! Even our cat is eating cheap budget food this month and he's not too chuffed!!:8855:.
The good thing about soups etc is that they are/can be so cheap, especially lentil soup, big bag of lentils can last so long!
Wish I had my mums old cookery book by Jocasta Innes, Im sure it was called the Paupers Handbook or something, there were loads of good recipes but bizarrely enough, some of the cheap cuts of meat she recommended are damn well expensive now?!!
**On a different note, the guy I had an 'inflagrante delicto' with a couple of weeks ago has been texting regularly but its just felt too weird, almost like he wanted it to be a regular thing. I confronted him last night and asked firstly if he made a habit of cheating on his partner cos he'd never gave me that impression at all. Secondly, I told him that I was not going to be a bit on the side and lastly I didnt see the point in all this texting if thats what he was after cos it felt too weird. He answered back straightaway saying no he didnt make a habit of it at all, he didnt want me to be a bit on the side and that he'd love to see me again, to meet up for coffee etc. This Id like cos we have always got on well and hopefully I can put what happened behind me as it was well out of character, believe me, regardless of all these random men comments you lot make!!!:eek:

Anyway, eldest sprog has just come in asking for the laptop so Id best go, Ill be back on later anyhoo. Thanks for all your help earlier, it would have helped more if I hadnt been knocked out by the alcohol! (it only took 4 drinks, what a lightweight).:8855:

Ooooh, tell me how u make the lentil soup?
xxx

Lentil Soup

7oz red lentils
1 onion
1 leek
2 carrots
2 sticks of celery
1/2 tsp cumin
s&p
3 pints veg stock

Chop all things choppable to roughly same size. Chuck onion and leek in pan with a spray of oil, saute til softish, add carrots and celery, saute again for 5mins with cumin. Add lentils and seasoning. Stir round to make sure lentils get some heat then add stock.
Bring to boil, simmer for at least an hour then blend and serve. Season to taste etc.
You only really point for the lentils and the oil spray so its not much xx

Must have been typing the last one as u posted that whopper!!! My mum makes peasant soup.... which is all veg, 2 x tins toms and an apple to take away the tartness of the toms...very nice. I have made one last few days - bit of a guess but came out so nice I wrote down what went in immediately.

3 x veg stock cubes
3 x celery
Small chunk of swede
Small chunk of bns
2 x carrots
1/2 onion
2 x tbsp tom puree
1.5 tsp boullion.

Add all to about 1 pint of water and once boiling reduce to a simmer for 25 mins.... Then blend half of it...(handheld ideal here)....
Thus you have a thick soup with chunks of veg....tis gorgeous. :D x

Wicked.... mine is 0pts btw.... :D

Heheheh - butternut squash... :D

Hi Rach. Sorry have not posted for ages - working to bloody hard.

Hope you enjoyed your week off, had to laugh at silly girl's text - what a daft mare!

Loving the new avatar pic - what amazing cheekbones you have! I'm jealous. I'll be able to recognise you in Glasgow now :)

Hi Rach, sounding positive even though you are having such a tough time at the mo. Good for you.

That bloke actually sounds quite nice now - or am I just a total sucker??? Maybe he's hedging his bets a little to see if anything progresses with you before giving the girlfriend the heave-ho - who knows!

Have a great Saturday night xx

Hi Rach. Sorry have not posted for ages - working to bloody hard.

Hope you enjoyed your week off, had to laugh at silly girl's text - what a daft mare!
I know!! She honestly thought I would believe it too!:eek:

Loving the new avatar pic - what amazing cheekbones you have! I'm jealous. I'll be able to recognise you in Glasgow now :)
Aw shucks!! :p Thats one good thing I inherited from my Gran, that and the pout! I try so hard not to do it as well but my lips seem to go that way themselves!! How will I recognise you? You'll have to pm me a pic!

Hi Rach, sounding positive even though you are having such a tough time at the mo. Good for you.
Im trying believe me, I dont think I'll have lost this week what with the extras Ive had as well as totm so I'll try not to be disappointed come Tuesday cos thats when my resolve might go. Fingers crossed its a sts or better eh?!!

That bloke actually sounds quite nice now - or am I just a total sucker??? Maybe he's hedging his bets a little to see if anything progresses with you before giving the girlfriend the heave-ho - who knows!
See, you're like me!! I was thinking how nice he sounds but then I think thats just the romantic in me. I personally think he's hedging his bets. Fair enough I suppose but if he thinks he'll get a repeat performance then he's very very wrong!! And when I say performance, I keep on getting flashbacks and I didnt have any inhibitions that night, god, mortified!!!:eek:

Back