RachelS - Its been a long time!

Saturday nights Sunday mornings

Had a bit of a quiet day yesterday, then my friend Matt came round with his new bf Francis. Quick bit of history, when I first came to Aberdeen in 1999, Matt used to go out with my neighbour James and did so until November last year. Francis was a mutual friend of theirs, sweet guy who's at uni etc, Matt says he thinks he's too old for him, bless!!
Anyway, they turned up last night out of the blue with 6 bottles of wine!! (I only had 2 small glasses-both pointed) We watched Family Guy and a couple of films, it was a really nice night. So hilarious tho cos I forgot that Francis had narcolepsy (sp) so when he literally fell asleep on me I thought he was taking the mick! Really funny, been a long time since a guy has fallen asleep with his head on my boobs!! Haha!:D
They ended up staying the night and I ended up sleeping on the floor in the girls room, not great cos I didnt get much sleep what with them snoring, fidgeting and trying to stop our ruddy cats addiction to licking and chewing anything plastic!
Woke up this morning, went to Asda to get Mullerlight new choc yog 6pk but they only had the vanilla choc one, bummer! Better that than nothing tho.
Got back home, tidied up, just let the chinchillas have a free run of the living room, god are they cute!! Ill have to post a pic of them...here we go

Best I can do at short notice!! Ah well, best go, got cooking etc to do!
Have a great day y'all!! hee hee xx

Today hasnt been too bad at all but my mood says otherwise, yaay for b*****d periods!
I think its probably a combo of that and the thought of going back to work tomorrow, mind you, I'll be fine about that within about half an hour of turning up.
Foodwise, Ive found it hard to remember to eat, well, not remember, more a case of my body tells me Im hungry but I hadnt been thinking of food, now theres a first!
Points so far today:
Brk: 2 slices WW malted, 2 tsps lf marg, 2 tsps jam - 4.5p
Lch: 1 medium banana, s sk milk whizzed together - 4.5p
Spr: 2 slices WW malted, 2 tsps lf marg, tin sardines in tom sauce - 7p

Other: 1/4pt s sk milk 1p

Dont know what to do with the rest, eat for the sake of eating? Not a good idea, might have a horlicks, yog and some fruit if I can, see how that goes down.

morning hun, hope you have a great week.xxx

morning hun, hope you have a great week.xxx
Hiya Susan,

Hows you, havent seen you around for ages, everything good? Im fine, hardly slept last night cos I was a bit apprehensive about coming into work but things are ok here apart from the fact the 17yr old is blanking me, who cares tho!!
:8855:

Dont let it get to you hunni.xxxx

Im fine hun,thanks.xx

Seriously - ignore her, she's 17!!! How u doing chica? Mood swings just like me I see.... :D

Seriously - ignore her, she's 17!!! How u doing chica? Mood swings just like me I see.... :D

And me Lou!

We're all mood swinging together Rach ;) xx

And me Lou!

We're all mood swinging together Rach ;) xx

Hiya all, yep indeedy, mood swings a go go here!
Im fine today thanks, first thing my boss said when I came in was , 'How are you feeling' and secondly said, 'Wow, you've lost weight, you're looking much slimmer', so yep! I feel much better!!
Hows things with you both today?;)

Awwww wicked - awesome when somebody notices isn't it....cant wait to get to that point again...

Yep - still moody. Some of my work is on hold until I get an email from a tutor.... they take ages also - and when I have work due in a few days you kind of hope they will hurry up!!!! :D

Awwww wicked - awesome when somebody notices isn't it....cant wait to get to that point again...
You will soon enough Lou, especially with how fast you are losing it!!

Yep - still moody. Some of my work is on hold until I get an email from a tutor.... they take ages also - and when I have work due in a few days you kind of hope they will hurry up!!!! :D
Oh how frustrating for you! Can you not chase them up, plead the urgency etc? :confused:

Hi Rach

Glad work has been OK, just ignore the teenager she's 17 and by the sound of it shes good at it.

M

Hi Rach

Glad work has been OK, just ignore the teenager she's 17 and by the sound of it shes good at it.

M

Haha, she so is!! Hows your day going anyway? Things are still good, getting tonnes done and psyching myself up to do some pilates when I get home!! :eek:

My days going fine, unfortunately there are no exercise plans over here happening anytime this side of 12 stone but hope you enjoy your pilates.

M

Back