RachelS - Its been a long time!

Morning hun
How was your weekend? Hope you got to work safetly today due to the weather fact.

Hiya Gemma, weekend was fine thanks, just didnt want to come back to work after my week off. I think my work situ is very similar to yours after what you have said on your post. Hows it been today anyway, I saw you were late cos of the weather!

Well my day not so bad due to the fact my boss has Mondays off! But my wages were not in again Friday and i had a moan today and said i was overdrawn because of it but i wasn't!
Naughty i no but.....
I am just fed up at the mo with work seems like im having the mick taking out of me.

Its crappy isnt it, I do put myself out for the job, I mean Im here 11hrs of the day and on call but you just feel like you're not valued at all. :( I am currently looking for another job tho so hopefully wont have to wait much longer!

hey Rach! :D realised its been over 24hours since i left my mark on your diary! Like Karen said, you have lovely cheekbones in your avatar.. you are naturally very eye-catching! :D

as for that man.. he DEF got a gf? If so then drop him like a stone. You're worth so much more than that. If he dumps his gf first.. THEN i will allow such shenanigans :p

Its crappy isnt it, I do put myself out for the job, I mean Im here 11hrs of the day and on call but you just feel like you're not valued at all. :( I am currently looking for another job tho so hopefully wont have to wait much longer!

Keep smiling hun :D
I am just looking forward to 5pm then i can go home,feel very annoyed today.:rolleyes:

hey Rach! :D realised its been over 24hours since i left my mark on your diary! Like Karen said, you have lovely cheekbones in your avatar.. you are naturally very eye-catching! :D

as for that man.. he DEF got a gf? If so then drop him like a stone. You're worth so much more than that. If he dumps his gf first.. THEN i will allow such shenanigans :p

Haha, Im impatient, I know!! Thanks re the cheekbones, they are coming out more! Wish I was eye-catching, I want an unsolicited valentines card this year!! Ive never been one of those lucky ones who get cards of secret admirers even when I was slim, gonna have to catch the yee of someone! Lol!!
And yes, he has a gf so Im not doing anything else with him bar coffee, as friends I might add! I have known him for about 5-6yrs so would have had coffee with him anyhoo, nothing else til he is single if that happens!
Glad you got your car back btw!!:D

well you need to start letting people know where you live! send us ur address will make sure you get plenty :D LOL

Yer, i'll send some over!!!

I feel like a right cow just now, I completely lost the plot with my girls, all I had asked for was half an hour to do my pilates, and believe me, its taken me 3 weeks to actually do it and not talk about it! I explained that I needed peace and quiet etc etc. I managed about 10 mins before they started arguing, mostly caused by my youngest. I kept on asking them to be quiet but no joy. I stormed out of my roon after 25mins total, completely wound up and started ranting, how ungrateful they were blah blah blah, how I work 11hrs a day and more and they always want more, all I asked for was half an hour.......you get the drift. I feel so mean now, Im just so sick of having to constantly act as peacemaker etc, Im so tired and p'd off now cos I didnt get to give the exercise a proper go.
I think Im going to join the gym next to work and instead of turning up to work an hour early, I'll just go to the gym.
I wish I hadnt said all that to them you know.

Don't beat yourself up too much hon - they should have been more considerate of you too. And we've all blown up at our kids before and it does them no harm.

I'll see if I can root out a pic that I don't hate too much - I might even put it on as my avatar! We'll see...

Take care and be kind to yourself x

I know, I just feel so mean, little sods!!:rolleyes: I know its hard to find a pic you hate less than the others. The one I have isnt too bad thanks god, wish my passport one was like that, its vile! Would loveb to put a face to your posts tho!!
Quite excited about Glasgow, r u?!

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it - just a one-hour flight too and cheaper than the train.

My passport photo is vile. The woman at the post office said "oh, you've got the look right - somewhere between threatening and sulky"!

Love the chinch pic btw. We had one on the boat - Tibby (short for Tiberius) but he didn't cope with the extremes of temperature you get on a boat and he had a heart attack and died. He was lovely and would do anything for a raisin.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it - just a one-hour flight too and cheaper than the train..
Cant believe its cheaper but it is! Im going to Bristol soon and the flights are nearly half the cost of what the train would be! You'll have to tell me what time you arrive.

My passport photo is vile. The woman at the post office said "oh, you've got the look right - somewhere between threatening and sulky"!.
What a cheeky cow!!:eek:

Love the chinch pic btw. We had one on the boat - Tibby (short for Tiberius) but he didn't cope with the extremes of temperature you get on a boat and he had a heart attack and died. He was lovely and would do anything for a raisin.
What a cute name! They are very sensitive to temps arent they? Our male one, Naru, started making the weirdest noise last night, (didnt think it was too warm) I turned the heating down and he soon calmed down, weird! And raisens, oh lord, they love them dont they?!! :rolleyes:

They do love the raisins! Tibby learned to count with raisins, it was really cute - he knew how many he got at once and would keep coming back until he'd had his quota - adorable.

My flight gets into Glasgow at 4.35 and Sandy has kindly offered to meet me at the airport - if she doesn't get withdrawal from being parted from Jen for that long ;)

They do love the raisins! Tibby learned to count with raisins, it was really cute - he knew how many he got at once and would keep coming back until he'd had his quota - adorable.
Thats so clever! You'll have to tell me how he learned that! They are amazing wee things, so intelligent and cute, damn fast too! We let them run around the living room our the hall every couple of days, its great fun to see, they can jump fairly high too. Naru only has 3 legs but he's faster than Waffles believe it or not. BTW, the girls named them! x

Hi Rach, just catching up with your diary.

Sounds like your girls were due a verbal kicking this evening - you didn't ask for much - half an hour of peace. Kids - why do they do it?

Thanks for looking for me earlier...

Hi Rach, just catching up with your diary.

Sounds like your girls were due a verbal kicking this evening - you didn't ask for much - half an hour of peace. Kids - why do they do it?

Thanks for looking for me earlier...
I really have no clue why the do it, they must feel compelled I guess! Theyve been so quiet since as well!
Hope you had a good day?

Back