RachelS - Its been a long time!

What a good band!

I was listening to my ipod this morning on the way to work and suddenly remembered why I loved/love Led Zeppelin, 'Since I've been lovin you' came on, omg!!:eek: How I love that song, I near enough burst out singing on the bus!!
Anyway, I digress!!!
All is fine here in Aberdeen, I get weighed tonight, not sure how I feel about that after my mini binge this last week, have been mega good before and after so a sts would be appreciated but a loss would be better! :8855:
Still listening to my ipod and Ray La Montagne's new album has just come in - buy it, buy it!!
So far for breakfast I have had a small bowl of Dorset Cereal with s sk milk, i overestimated the weight as I dont have scales here so rounded points off at 4. Its lovely tho, full of nuts and seeds!
Ah well, nearly time to start working, sulky teens granny called in sick for her this morning, no surprise there then, so it'll be a peaceful day hopefully!!:D

Morning hun, have a good day and good luck at wi.xx

Good luck for tonight's WI :)

Good luck for WI tonight.... And a day free of the winging child....result all round eh? :D

Morning hun, have a good day and good luck at wi.xx
Thanks Susan, fingers crossed eh!!

Good luck for tonight's WI :)
Thanks Lea, Im hoping for a loss, I havent been that bad!

Morning hun
I hope you have better day at work today,on a brighter note good luck for your wi tonight :)
Hiys Gemma, it'll be much better at work cos stroppy teen isnt here, hope your day is good too and thanks, hope tonight goes well!

Good luck for WI tonight.... And a day free of the winging child....result all round eh? :D
You are so right!! My mum is coming tonight as its my eldest daughters 16th tomorrow so I envisage a couple of glasses of plonk tonight too, after weigh in obviously!! haha!! Hope you have a good day!!:D

I had asked for was half an hour to do my pilates, and believe me, its taken me 3 weeks to actually do it and not talk about it!.

I'm like that with all my workout DVD's:D xx

I feel so mean now, Im just so sick of having to constantly act as peacemaker etc, Im so tired and p'd off now cos I didnt get to give the exercise a proper go.
I think Im going to join the gym next to work and instead of turning up to work an hour early, I'll just go to the gym.
I wish I hadnt said all that to them you know.

Oh hun. Dont feel too bad. The gym sounds like a good idea so you dont get interrupted xx

I was listening to my ipod this morning on the way to work and suddenly remembered why I loved/love Led Zeppelin, 'Since I've been lovin you' came on, omg!!:eek: How I love that song, I near enough burst out singing on the bus!!
Anyway, I digress!!!
All is fine here in Aberdeen, I get weighed tonight, not sure how I feel about that after my mini binge this last week, have been mega good before and after so a sts would be appreciated but a loss would be better! :8855:

Good luck for WI. And check you out almost performing for everyone on the bus - you could have made their day. You know how you smile when you see someone happy and joyful!xx

I'm like that with all my workout DVD's:D xx

Thank god Im not the only one!!

Oh hun. Dont feel too bad. The gym sounds like a good idea so you dont get interrupted xx

I think so too, will start up at the end of this month when we are paid.

Good luck for WI. And check you out almost performing for everyone on the bus - you could have made their day. You know how you smile when you see someone happy and joyful!xx

Well, they'd have laughed for sure!! I remember when I was listening to Ricky Gervais' podcast and I was laughing out loud uncontrollably, I must have looked like a right weirdo!!

Hows you today anyway, havent seen you for a couple of days!

hope you dont mind me butting in but just had to say i looooovvvve led zep!!!!
good luck for tonight
You have excellent taste!!! I love them, had a thing for Robert Plant for years, went out with a guy cos he had hair like him once, haha!

You have excellent taste!!! I love them, had a thing for Robert Plant for years, went out with a guy cos he had hair like him once, haha!

i can think of worse reasons for going out with someone!
good luck with wi

good luck for weigh in!! love Zeppelin too! Got most of their albums! :)

Yes, good luck for WI hon.

I love Zep too. When I was at school my nickname (well one of them but we won't go into that) was JP cos I fell in love with John Paul Jones after seeing his dream sequence in The Song Remains The Same.

I can see there'll be a little contingent in the corner of the pub on the Glasgow night out singing The Immigrant Song :D

Back