RachelS - Its been a long time!

hope your WI went well xxx

Yes, good luck for WI hon.

I love Zep too. When I was at school my nickname (well one of them but we won't go into that) was JP cos I fell in love with John Paul Jones after seeing his dream sequence in The Song Remains The Same.

I can see there'll be a little contingent in the corner of the pub on the Glasgow night out singing The Immigrant Song :D
Me & you babe!! I so love em!! WI was pants, 1lb on which so pissed me off, I know its totm etc but still . . . . .

Awww Rach, sorry to hear that. I am the same, TOTM ruins my weightloss every time. Once I gained 1.5lbs! If you have been good all week you have to remember that there is no way that 1lb is fat. That 1lb is water and or bloating which does not hang around. Therefore by next week you will have shed that (and more!). Don't feel down hun...you have done brilliantly so far. You have lost over a stone so far - don't let one measly pound take anything away from that :D

Goodluck for this week - I KNOW you will be fine :D

Morning Hun
Dont worry about the 1lb hun you will have that off next week. TOTM effects us all so differently.
Hope you have a good day today xx

Gained a pound and a whole lotta negativity!

Its amazing the difference that 1 measly pound can make isnt it? I went to weigh in last night fairly confident that at worst, I would have sts, I was pretty sure tho that I had lost as I was measuring less than last week and my jeans were falling off my bum. Stood on the scales and nearly died, 1 ruddy pound on :eek:. My mood fell about a thousand fathoms and that was it for me. Went home, shoved 3 WW bars down my throat as quick as I could, had a peanut butter sandwich followed by peanut butter on toast followed by a bottle and a bit of wine. Can you tell I deal with failure well?
This morning, I feel a bit better having drunk half my body weight in water. I'll stick to my points 100% I might even do the stick to 18pts thingy to kickstart me in the right direction as I am so demotivated.
Reallistically, I know the gain was due to totm and next week will have gone, I always retain water when Im on but it I feel so ruddy useless today.
Will post back later on at lunchtime, hopefully feeling better.

Big hugs to you hun. I hope you feel more positive later. We're all here to help you get through these blips (and we all have them!). TOTM sucks! It really does.

Big hugs to you hun. I hope you feel more positive later. We're all here to help you get through these blips (and we all have them!). TOTM sucks! It really does.

It so does, next time I want to be reincarnated as a man!! Well, maybe not, but with much easier totms then!! Thanks too for being so nice!

Morning Hun
Dont worry about the 1lb hun you will have that off next week. TOTM effects us all so differently.
Hope you have a good day today xx
Thanks Gem, hoping to have a better day cos I need a boost!!;) Hope your day is good too x

Im like you, mood dictated by what the scales say. Next week you ll be dancing round the room on a high from a great weight loss just you wait and see

Have a good day xx

its only 1 little lb hun will be gone before you know it hun.xx Hope you have a lovely day hunni.xxxx

Hi just had a read of the thread and im in the same boat as you!

I feel your frustration but like everyone says you will lose that easily next time.

I might skip class today as Im the same weight as last week due to TOTM even though Ive only had 14.5 points per day and its such a kick in the stomach when your trying so hard :sigh:

its only 1 little lb hun will be gone before you know it hun.xx Hope you have a lovely day hunni.xxxx
I know it'll be gone soon enough, just wish it had never been there in the first place!! Haha!!

Im like you, mood dictated by what the scales say. Next week you ll be dancing round the room on a high from a great weight loss just you wait and see

Have a good day xx
Im so like that and shouldnt be, what made it worse last night was that our leader had squished out a pound of lard between 2 bits of clingfilm to show you how much a pound of fat was (for those who get disappointed with only a pound loss) had a horrible effect on me!!

Hi just had a read of the thread and im in the same boat as you!

I feel your frustration but like everyone says you will lose that easily next time.

I might skip class today as Im the same weight as last week due to TOTM even though Ive only had 14.5 points per day and its such a kick in the stomach when your trying so hard :sigh:
Dont skip class Romi, I used to do that thinking I would be much better that week and then I would slip up and not go back. Ask your leader whats happening ie why youre not losing weight. XX

Hey hun - your just the same as me, totm is is a killer. Sometimes maybe its best to go to the meeting but ask not to have a WI till following week. I can't make mine today as son is ill but wilo be there for sure next week. Don't have a blinkin tracker now....grrrr. Smile. x

Hi there.
I know how your feeling (we all do):(
BUT,you know the reason for it that gastly TOTM,you will soon have that lb off.Dont get too down about it,just draw a line and you will have a nice loss nxt wk hun.;)

My meeting was cancelled yesterday morning and i know i had lost 4lb,but i had to go to the evening one (had lunch+dinner)
i was gutted when she said id lost a lb.I had gained 3lb in one afternoon!!!:eek:

Hope you are feeling a bit better now xx

Now Rachel none of that, its a bummer but its only a pound and at least you had a reason to hang it on being TOTM. Caution with the 18.5 which may make you feel deprived and if you can't stick to it might just lower your mood further then where will you be. You need multiple hugs and encouragement which we'll all sent you in abundance but mostly don't be hard on yourself it will come off in no time.

Take care

M

Hey hun - your just the same as me, totm is is a killer. Sometimes maybe its best to go to the meeting but ask not to have a WI till following week. I can't make mine today as son is ill but wilo be there for sure next week. Don't have a blinkin tracker now....grrrr. Smile. x
Hate em!! Still crampy and vile!! Whats up with your wee boy? Hope he feels better soon xx

Hi there.
I know how your feeling (we all do):(
BUT,you know the reason for it that gastly TOTM,you will soon have that lb off.Dont get too down about it,just draw a line and you will have a nice loss nxt wk hun.;)

My meeting was cancelled yesterday morning and i know i had lost 4lb,but i had to go to the evening one (had lunch+dinner)
i was gutted when she said id lost a lb.I had gained 3lb in one afternoon!!!:eek:

Hope you are feeling a bit better now xx
It amazes me what difference it can make, I find that with water too, I drank loads yesterday anyway cos our office is too hot and it weighs loads!!:D Anyway, at least totm is done for this month!!;)

Back