RachelS - Its been a long time!

Isn't it always p**ing it down in Aberdeen?;)

I always think its a strange city - because of all the granite, its really gloomy when the weather is bad but when the sun shines, the city "sparkles" - its absolutely gorgeous.
Haha, you're so right!!! I remember coming through to Aberdeen when I was 18 and vowing never to live here cos it was so wet and grey looking (not helped by the granite), well, never say never! It does look lovely when the sun is shining but sadly it just seems to rain a lot!!

Awww do ya know LRO you have just summed up Penzance to ! .... hehe ...
Sorry your boss is being tight Rach ;) ... hope you managed to get them dry a little bit! ...
xxx
Im getting there!! I need wellies and a raincoat, seriously!! Either that or a pair of waders!!:8855: Was standing at the bus shelter this morning and god knows why they call it a shelter, I got soaked, do they not realise the rain is horizontal in Aberdeen?:D

My boss is like your,i had heating on and he turned it down as he was too hot,but the thing is he is over 22 stone so he would be hot.
I cant help being cold :(

hey Rach! sorry to hear about your rogue pound. If you like I will beat it with a stick until it gives up and sods off :D

dont be down about it though - you have done so well - you look stunning with or without that pound.. and next week you will definitely be without it :)

look after yourself :) *big hugs* xxx

hey Rach! sorry to hear about your rogue pound. If you like I will beat it with a stick until it gives up and sods off :D
Oh please do, beat it hard!!!:D

dont be down about it though - you have done so well - you look stunning with or without that pound.. and next week you will definitely be without it :)

look after yourself :) *big hugs* xxx
Aw thats sweet! I have to admit Im finding it hard today tho, Ive eaten all my points already, will just have to fill up on 0 point soup. I hate the effect that pound has had on me, it really seems to have blocked me. Note to self, Must do better!
Hows you anyway? Good I hope?:rolleyes:

Hope you're getting dry there Rach. Its that time of year if something doesn't give here in a minute I'm going to eat the next person through the door and I won't be pointing them either.

See you later

M

Hope you're getting dry there Rach. Its that time of year if something doesn't give here in a minute I'm going to eat the next person through the door and I won't be pointing them either.

See you later

M

PMSL!!:8855: Ooh youre having a good day!! Hope it gets better! You dont want to go over your points now do you hon! :D

Rain has stopped here and Im just about dry thank goodness. Got a bit of a smile on my face at the mo, just been texted by my male friend asking me out tomorrow night, I texted back and told him to ask his girlfriend, ha ha!! Some men eh?!!:eek:

That is a good retort - some men have so much cheek - I ask you!

How do you do that split quote thing you have done with Rach's post? I can only get the whole thing to quote in one block.

That is a good retort - some men have so much cheek - I ask you!

How do you do that split quote thing you have done with Rach's post? I can only get the whole thing to quote in one block.

See when you reply to someones message so that their message is on your reply?
It has the equiv of this {quote=Less Rotund One;1245378} at the start and this {/quote]} at the finish.
All you need to do do is put the end one wherever you want a break in the text and the first one at the start of where you want the text to start again. Not sure if that makes sense?
NB/ instead of the curly brackets tho, use the [ ones.

:D
Im very wet this morning, its p'ing it down here in Aberdeen!! I wish my girls had a couple of nights away from me a week, sheer bliss!!
How come the binge then hon? Any particular reason?
I'm fine ta, not wanting to bother with food much so having to be extra careful as thats when my resistance is low!!:D

Yep - period is my reason.... but its been pointed and I'm working to getting it back down.... :) Good day???

Hi Rachel, how's it going? x

PS I've put my avatar pic on just for you. Muffin (my little dog) is sulking becuase his pic has been usurped.

Last edited:
hey Rach.. is that pound still about? Cause I've got a ruddy big stick at the ready! :D

hope you've had a good weekend! xxx

Thanks, Rach. It does make sense. Just needs a bit of "cut and paste" type work.

No posts from you today - that's odd - hope you're ok. xx
Sorry, stayed at my friends last night and only got back an hour ago. Had a good time, just shattered now, got to bed at 3 this morning. Hows you?

Hi Rachel, how's it going? x

PS I've put my avatar pic on just for you. Muffin (my little dog) is sulking becuase his pic has been usurped.
Tell Muffin Im sorry but I needed to know what you looked like in case I shared a room with the wrong person!! Ha ha!!
You look lovely, what fab hair!!:D

hey Rach.. is that pound still about? Cause I've got a ruddy big stick at the ready! :D

hope you've had a good weekend! xxx
I damn well hope not, Ive been good!! I dont weigh myself inbetween classes so dont know what Ive lost yet!
Hows you?

Hi Rach, glad you've been out and had a good time. Other Rach is doing the same and is currently at the pub.

M

Just popping in to say hi - catch up proper tomorrow. x

Hi Rach, glad you've been out and had a good time. Other Rach is doing the same and is currently at the pub.

M

Glad to be back at work today, its been a long long weekend, how sad is that?!!

Thanks Rachel - I'm never satisfied with my hair but it does look nice in that pic.

Sounds like you had a good night out x
I did thanks but glad its over and done with , never got home til the following evening and then had to go into work!!

Just popping in to say hi - catch up proper tomorrow. x
Looking forward to it, lovely pic of you both btw!

Back