RachelS - Its been a long time!

I'm not doing to bad hun,very hungry at the min tho i must say!
How are you doing with the diet? xx

Woooooooooo - 4lbs - u minx - well done...and me rude and cheeky! NEVER!!!!!

did you say 4lbs? well done! i'm hungry all the bloomin time at the moment!
My appetite seems to have done a runner for the time being but Im not complaining! I've got a work meal out tonight at an Indian restaurant and I am so looking forward to it. Gonna opt for the dry options as in not creamy. The only thing Im a bit bummed out about is that I usually have a parantha (v rich and fatty bread) but Im not going to, its prob got half a days points in it at least!
Hows things with you btw, I love love love your wedding sari, its beautiful!:p

Hi Rach

Hope you enjoy your Indian tonight. I with you on the hunger front I could eat for England at the mo

Take care

M

I'm very good as I'm at home for 4 days yay!! However that means I'm going to be a mini bore doddling round on here a lot. Trying a bit of a diet change see how that goes.

M

hey Rach, where are you? :(

hey Rach, where are you? :(
Hiya Rach, Im still here plodding along. I just never have the chance to come on here much cos of work, its mental at the mo and as soon as I get home Im flopping into bed!
That will change tho cos Im gonna start going to the gym before work and doing my best to stay up at night, I hate being so tired all the time, Im at work 11hrs of the day and then Ive got 3/4hr travelling time either side of that. Im looking for a part time job at the mo tho.
Hows you doing?

part time job in addition to your current job?! how on earth will you manage that?!

how is your WW going though.. you still doing really well? :) glad to hear you're still with us at least - cant have you going awol on us now! :D

btw, i love ur new avatar.. you look like someone famous but i cant think what her name is.. it'll come to me later :) x

Part time instead of Full time!! lol!!
Not going AWOl at all, just so so busy! Still doinf fine with WW, lost 4 last week so hopefully this week I'll have lost also.

My chum Paul said to me I looked like Sigourney Weaver altho I cant see it! I do like that pic tho, I very rarely look halfway decent in any photo so quite chuffed with it! :D

THATS IT! :D thats exactly who I was thinking :D x

You're joking? God! I cant see it at all!! The worse thing is I'll have to tell him he's right!! Hee hee!

Morning hun
Sorry i am a bit late but well done on your 4lb thats great, sounds like your very busy again.
Hope things calm down with you soon xx

HI Gemma, how goes it with you, how bad is the snow there? Im quite jealous you know, all my friends down south are talking about loads of snow and we have none!!

I suppose I only like it cos it makes everything look so pretty and clean! We just have the siberian wind and hailstones!!

Dont feel left out - im southeast and dont have any snow whatsoever - my kids are gutted!!!!

So are mine Donna, its such a shame isnt it, especially when they found out their cousins were off school sledging!! :cry:
Hopefully, it'll come this way!

Back