RachelS - Its been a long time!

Loose breeks!!

I cant believe I am having to tuck my trousers into my knickers to stop them falling down!! :eek:
So funny! They are lovely loose linen trousers (brown) which I was so chuffed to have got back into but it looks like I will have to bin them and find other clothes. I literally have 1 pair jeans 1 pair work trousers, 1 skirt and these trousers, bugger!!
Ive been walking around for a few days tripping up on them cos they are longer (you know that whole deal when you lose weight your trousers grow thing!) cant wear a belt with them, no loops!! but today at work they just about fell all the way down, thankfully I grabbed them in time!! :D

Last edited:
Tommy is gorgeous !!! he must be really good to let the kids dress him up, thankfully mine have never thought of doing that to nina. Our grand total is 1 cat, 1 hamster and 2 guines pigs. and i too have said no more.

Rachel,haven't posted here before but I had to butt in to say you are a star! Loose trousers show your body is really changing and adding gym attendance to WW means you are now set to fast track to goal.

Rachel well done on the loose trousers - what a great sign. You are disappearing before our very eyes.

Love the new pic. I thought you looked like a sultry version of Courtney Cox.

I'm very well thanks. Have left my saree with a dressmaker who is going to do some alterations and fit it onto a waistband for me to save me having to worry about it coming untucked on the day.

I'm low carbing for a few weeks up till the wedding and very impressed with how full I am. Weigh in tomorrow so we'll see if it's done any good :)

Rofl at your trousers falling down been there and done that its wierd being inbetween sizes :)

From one georgeous ginger tom to another

tom.jpg

Great news about trousers, although worried you might lose them while shopping or something :D
Lovely puss :D (hehe why does that sound so rude and make me laugh?!)...I have a ginger and white cat, he was just sitting in the tumble dryer!!

Well done on the falling down trousers....awesome when that happens :)

Great news about trousers, although worried you might lose them while shopping or something :D
Ooh, god forbid!! Im actually wearing my work trousers today which are just as big but have a belt thank god!!
Lovely puss :D (hehe why does that sound so rude and make me laugh?!)...I have a ginger and white cat, he was just sitting in the tumble dryer!!
Haha!! I got a message from someone who said 'lovely pussy!!' lol, you should post a pic of your cat!

OMG, slept in!

So....didnt get to the gym this morning which has really hacked me off!! I packed my bag last night etc went to bed at 9.30pm but got 3 out of hours calls re work (Im on call) and forgot to set my alarm so was woken by my girls at 6.45am, Im usually on the bus and half way to work at this time.
I wasnt late for work but am so gutted I didnt make the gym, no chance to go after work either.
Loads of roads shut here, the A96 from Glen Avon to Inverurie shut etc etc, not good seeing as I work for a delivery company lol!!
Its so lovely and snowy here, blizzarding in fact, I looked like a snowman when I got into work!

More weather updates to follow!! :D

Bit p'd off that my girls are off school and college due to the snow but I have to go into work, so unfair!!!

Try and take a half day sick :) ...
I need to find my phone cable to upload cat pics, My two are always doing daft things!

we have snow too, was told school was shut then at 8.30 found out it wasnt-we had major rush too
Oh thats too mean!! We listen on the radio for bulletins but there was nothing this morning til she got to school!

mine is lying on the back of sofa by radiator so she must have some sense
Oh bless, sensible cats, stay where its warm! If I had half the chance Id be snuggled up to!!

Try and take a half day sick :) ...
I need to find my phone cable to upload cat pics, My two are always doing daft things!

Dont they always!! Mad wee things! Mine is on an enorced diet at the mo as we were looking after a friends cat for a few months and he would eat her food as well as his. Well he is so feeling sorry for himself at the mo, pitiful meouwing whenever someone goes into the kitchen! Shame!

Hi hun
Sorry your at work today and missed the gym,i hope your still doing well xx
Im sorry Im at work today too hon, feel like killing the boss!! P'd off I missed the gym but it couldnt be helped, will have to make sure I get up tomorrow morning!!
How are things with you?

Yes, tell em you're afraid you'll get snowed in and won't be able to get home :D

Well, cats might be clever but my dog's a bit stoopid I think - he's happy as a clam, rolling round in the snow. Actually he's begging lick out my yogurt bowl at the moment!

Back