RachelS - Its been a long time!

Yes, tell em you're afraid you'll get snowed in and won't be able to get home :D

Well, cats might be clever but my dog's a bit stoopid I think - he's happy as a clam, rolling round in the snow. Actually he's begging lick out my yogurt bowl at the moment!
I should eh?! I dont know why I work here I swear, my boss is an ass and I nearly blew my lid at him today, he's been blaming me for things he has forgotten to do, sod him, Ive arranged to call the Regional Manager tonight, its gone on long enough.

And I just love dogs, if I wasnt out of the house for so many hours a day Id so have one!! I dont care how dopey they are, they are so beautiful and loveable!! You're very lucky hon!

Yes, when you have a dog you're in no doubt that somebody loves you! I wouldn't be without Muffin, dog of little brain though he may be. He's very nice for cuddling too :)

A cross between Courtney Cox and Sigourney Weaver - I think I'd take it! Lucky you - and actually, I have to agree with them. Very classy!

Nae luck on not getting to the gym today - the weather is kind of against you to be fair. Maybe tomorrow?

Can't add anything on the cats front...you know my feelings there - although pretty cute all the same.

Yes, when you have a dog you're in no doubt that somebody loves you! I wouldn't be without Muffin, dog of little brain though he may be. He's very nice for cuddling too :)
I really miss having a dog, we used to have a border collie called Ross who was the bees knees, he was 15 when he died so we had him a long time but I miss him so much. Like I said I would love to get another.
You'll have to post a pic of Muffin for me!!

A cross between Courtney Cox and Sigourney Weaver - I think I'd take it! Lucky you - and actually, I have to agree with them. Very classy!.
Ooh thanks! :D

Nae luck on not getting to the gym today - the weather is kind of against you to be fair. Maybe tomorrow?.
Definately tomorrow! The gym is right next to my work so I'm going to set my alarm right now so I dont sleep in!!

Can't add anything on the cats front...you know my feelings there - although pretty cute all the same.
Cute but they've got 5 point ends, lol!!

Aha - she learnt to multi-post... good day love - enjoy the lay in? lol x

Wow!!

Been going to the gym regularly for 45 minutes a morning mimimum, decided to weigth myself this morning and realised that I have lost 5 and 3/4 stone since March last year!!!!

Yaay me!!!:D

That is a fantastic achievement - actually going to the gym would be some achievement for me LOL!!!

Seriously, well done on5 3/4 stone - that is amazing and you should be so proud xx

Wow - only anothr 3.5 till u hit 6 stone!!! Wowza - amazing acheivement. :)

That is a fantastic achievement - actually going to the gym would be some achievement for me LOL!!!

Seriously, well done on5 3/4 stone - that is amazing and you should be so proud xx

I hadnt really thought about it of late cos Id had a few months off etc but I am so chuffed!!
You should try to get down the gym even for 30 mins, the endorphins really do kick in!!!:D

Wow - only anothr 3.5 till u hit 6 stone!!! Wowza - amazing acheivement. :)

Cheers, not long, hopefully I'll lose it for next weeks weigh in!

Hello,wow well done thats a fab achievement.
I love dogs too and have a black labrador,i will see if i can send a picture of her?
xx

Hello,wow well done thats a fab achievement.
I love dogs too and have a black labrador,i will see if i can send a picture of her?
xx
Thanks! Send a pic, it would be lovely to see her, I so miss having a dog, maybe when I retire or win the lottery!! Lol!

Yo missus - plans for tonight? I'm playing with my actifry... how fun! :)

well done you Rach, you've come so far - serious congratulations! :D xxx

Back