Rachels Organic Fat Free Yoghurt

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
Rachel's Organic - Big Pots - Low Fat Vanilla

Would someone with full access please check these on the SW site please (perhaps the 2012 Food Directory).

Previous posts seem to only quote the low fat syn values but now there's 3 flavours of Fat Free (Blackcurrant, Strawberry/Rhubarb, Peach/Passionfruit) they could be an addition to our yoghurt arsenal :p.

They're all Gluten Free & suitable for Vegetarians.

Many thanks in anticipation

Thanks Sheila but it's really just the 3 Fat Free ones I've got my fingers crossed for. Unfortunatley the link seems to want to 'name' the Vanilla despite which pot my cursor chose before I linked it.

Also, the NV's are listed when you click on the respective pot so if anyone would kindly use the calculator I'd be grateful.

thanks again.

Last edited:
They are 7.5 syns for the whole pot!
HTH

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are 7.5 syns for the whole pot!
HTH

Sorry that's not correct, not sure if it's an old value or a 1 syn per 20 calories job or something?

Going by the NV's on that site, using yogurt as free food:

Blackcurrant = 1 Syn per 100g / 3½ Syns per pot

Strawberry/Rhubarb = 1 Syn per 100g / 4½ Syns per pot

Peach/Passionfruit = 1 Syn per 100g / 5 Syns per pot

I put it through the syns calculator using yogurt as a free food!

Thanks Ermintrude / Ally. Not sure what's gone amiss if you've both used the calculator & got differing values :confused:

I think I'll give them a go and even if Ally is correct, the 7 syns won't be too bad divided by the 3 suggested servings so I can try these flavours.

I put it through the syns calculator using yogurt as a free food!

Ah, I think you've calculated the Vanilla one which is not fat free. The OP was asking about the fat free ones (Blackcurrant, Strawberry/Rhubarb, Peach/Passionfruit) which are as I posted above.

I used the one on the link, which I think was vanilla! Oopps sorry!

No probs, the more values the merrier :)

Back