Rachel's weight loss Journey!

Hey Rachel... Well done on your amazing losses so far.... Excellent! Keep doing what you're doing. You've done amazing especially considering you've recently went through a break up. I love mix a mousse. I stir the shake powder and mix a m powder together first then add water and whisk quickly afterwards and that seems to work. Good luck x

Hey Rachel... Well done on your amazing losses so far.... Excellent! Keep doing what you're doing. You've done amazing especially considering you've recently went through a break up. I love mix a mousse. I stir the shake powder and mix a m powder together first then add water and whisk quickly afterwards and that seems to work. Good luck x

Thank you! and thanks for the mix a mouse tip, ive been doing this and they are much nicer now! well done on your losses x

well only 1lb loss this week. have been 100% so bit gutted about it...

BUT

not so gutted i wana eat a massive pizza, im NOT giving up.

am gonna keep on going and hope i get a decent loss next week to give me a boost.

im really proud of myself actually, a small loss would normally tip me over the edge to binge and then give up, but its spured me on more! a small loss next week though... not sure i would cope too well with that. but 2 small losses when im on 600ish cals a day??? surly not...

we will find out!

x

Just went for a lovely swim, did 20 lengths (used to be able to do 40 easily, but havent done that in a long while!) and then had a sauna and steam. Then me and my (skinny!)friend went to the cafe and she had a white chocolate shortbread and a cookie and i had a skinny latte with a cambridge bar. and i didnt feel jealous at all! infact the latte and bar felt like a lovely treat! having a good positive day, just really hoping i get a good result on thursday- a bit worried that i will have another small loss and it will be very disheartening.

but theres no point worrying about things you cant change!

x

oooh and i looked at myself in a swimming cossy and you can really tell i've lost 2 stone! i felt really good, and even a bit sexy! the built in bra and tummy control helped lol but i looked really curvy rather then fat. obviously not 100% happy with my body yet, but am starting to feel a lot better :)

Hey,

We are in simular situations then, ive been healthy eating for 6 weeks now my start weight was 18st 7lb and am now 17st 2lb so nearly stone and a half off! my goal is 11st 7lb. wishing you all the luck! xx

Hey,

We are in simular situations then, ive been healthy eating for 6 weeks now my start weight was 18st 7lb and am now 17st 2lb so nearly stone and a half off! my goal is 11st 7lb. wishing you all the luck! xx

Well done for your weight loss, its fab! Good luck too x

Got my weigh in tomorrow!

Really nervous about this one... just dont wana lose 1lb again... 2lbs i would be dissapointed BUT it would put me in the 14's which would be a big silver lining. I have been 100% again this week, so i SHOULD lose a decent amount...ooo i really hope my small loss was just a fluke!

We shall see!

ive tried everything before, and im sure they would have all worked for me but this time i have loads of willpower! im soooo determined to be 12 stone.

you can totally do it this time, just take a day at a time x

3lbs off this week! Very happy with that. Hopefully I can keep that up!

My cdc didn't have any choc tetras, or chewy bars or a mix a mouse! Bit gutted about that but its only a week, I will survive!

Staying with my mum for a few days, everyone is saying how good I look which is lovely! But I can't really relax till I'm at goal, I've lost 2 stone before and its all gone straight back on. This time I'm gonna be 100% focused till I'm at goal, then wprk up the steps and focus on maintaining! Not gonna allow myself to relax this time.

Starting college soon! Excited and nervous, haven't studied in years! Gonna be very stressful with Jasmine starting nursery, deadlines, and applying to uni, but I won't let this stress make me eat this time!

Awh well done so far rach you have shown me how possible it all is :D i started yesterday and it has been going great overall despite a constant headache even with 3L of water... but I am always super motivated for the first week or so anyway until the novelty wears off ! Best of luck this week.. at least you will be able to see if your weight loss will be bigger without having the bars! xx

Awh well done so far rach you have shown me how possible it all is :D i started yesterday and it has been going great overall despite a constant headache even with 3L of water... but I am always super motivated for the first week or so anyway until the novelty wears off ! Best of luck this week.. at least you will be able to see if your weight loss will be bigger without having the bars! xx

Ahhh im glad i might be helping you in a small way! I have learned a lot about my eating habit while on this diet, and its made me realise, we really can do anything! its all about your mindset, if you reallllllly want it (and you do have to REALLLLLY want it cause its bloody hard) then it will happen.

oooh poor you with a headache, it will get better. i am always motivated in the beggining too, but have stayed motivated!! its really great, probably the big losses are helping keeping me going

xx

Well, turns out i cant cope with the packet shakes anymore!

they were making me feel totally sick, so met up with a different consultant near my mums house and she supplied me with some tetras to keep me going until i get back.

so yay have tetras again!!

am finding it harder to drink water at my mums, more distractions i guess. im probably having 2L but really wanted to continue with the 3L, as that might have helped my weight loss!

I am offically a size 16!! woo! butttt am wearing 18's still. they are very baggy and my dresses keep slipping down, but i dont wana buy clothes as they wont fit for long. So am gonna wait as long as i can. i dont really care about how i look in clothes at the mo, when im at my target im gonna go on a big shopping spree and get a whole new wardrobe.

Topshop size 14 jeans- This is a must for my new wardrobe. love love love topshop but havent been able to shop in there for years.
Strappy tops- that i can wear WITHOUT a cardigan! i live in them at the moment as i hate my fat arms!

xx

another 3lbs gone! woop woop! and 1.5 inches off my hips. very very happy with that.

8 more lbs and i'll be 13 something! havent been there in ages.

goal is in sight now.

ooh and its TOTM so i thought i would STS/gain. have been sooooo hungry the last couple of days, but i am powering though.

5lbs off this week!!!!! aaahhhh so happy!

so 3 more lbs and ive lost 3 stone. amazing! and all in 10 weeks.

am starting to feel really good about myself now. im a comfy size 16 and all my bras are too big! when i lay flat my hip bones and rib cage stick out a bit, and all my cardigans are baggy round the arms!

ive still got a way to go, but im over half way now, and feeling good.

must not lose focus though.

im going out for lunch with my ex's dad and his wife tomorrow... i hope its not awkward. they are lovely, but first time i would have seen them since we split. they want to see Jasmine, which is more then can be said for my waste of space ex. maybe thats the trick to this diet? STRESS! haha. but anyway, lunch! i could take a tetra or bar, but i dont wana have to explain myself. so my plan is to have 3 shakes and at lunch a plain chicken salad, no dressing and stick to water... hoping this doesnt do any damage.

we will find out i suppose!

xxx

4lbs off! cant believe how good my losses are at this stage, really thought it would have slowed down.

i'm in the 13's!!!!!!!!!! i have not been this weight in sooo long. when i was 17 i got down to 13st 3lbs i think... and i was really happy, but it all went back on, plus a bit more. i cant wait to finally be happy with myself.

Slighty concerned about my inch loss.. its good, but i still have 6.5 inches (off my waist) to go until my target (which is a 30in waist, a size 14) i've already lost 6 inches off my waist, but that look 3 stone, and ive got 2 stone to go....hmmmm... ah well, we will see what happens. when im not SS-ing i intend to start exercising properly which will tone me up. and i might want to go lower then 11st 13... i have never weighed that much so dont know what i would look like!!

so it turns out a chicken salad will not make me put on 5 stone, which im thrilled about!

Roll on being in the 12's x

Lost 2lbs this week. happy with that!

just 1 stone 11lbs to go!

feeling verrrrry hungry today though, bit miserable to be honest. but its TOTM next week, so its normally this week that i bloat/want to eat everything in sight!

Think im gonna have a shower, and have an early night.

oooh tried a choc orange chewy bar, cause someone told me on here it was like a jaffa cake...and.... i am very impressed!! totally like a jaffa cake! love it.

after this week i have done 12 weeks... 3 months... really proud of myself. but that does mean that next week i will go up to step 2 for a week! quite nervous... i know i will stick to it and measure things during the week, what im worried about is that i wont want to go back on to ss, after eating food for a week. and i need to go back on ss until im at target, i need to keep focused. i do that so often, lose weight, get comfortable and stop, and it goes back on! well not this time. i want to get to 12 stone on ss and then work through the steps and maybe get to 11st 7lbs... just a couple more months i think and i will be there.

KEEP FOCUSED RACHEL!!!

Back