Rae's good and bad

Hello everyone. Not been well for a few weeks....reducing medication and it's not been great!! I'm just sooo exhausted all of the time and headachey but I've decided to get back on track with the healthy eating as it might help!
I have actually lost a few lbs though so at least something good has come out of it :) x

Had a wonderful day with my mamma and the boys!! Didn't do anything in particular, just sat in the garden for a few hours on this beautiful sunny day ( first one in a couple of weeks )!
It's great to see the nice weather back again albeit for a short while so I hear!!

I've stuck to my healthy eating like glue but I do allow a tiny treat while sat with a cuppa after the boys are in bed. Can't eat it in front of them as they're at the stage now of whenever they hear a rustle in the kitchen they think they're being done out of food and wail the entire house down ha.
Bit worried about tomorrow, I have to be up at 4.30 in the morning for work so it's going to be a loooong day ugh x

4.30am - sorry!

Glad you're getting yourself back on track, and yay for losing a couple of pounds.

Thank you both of you xx I'm still sticking at it apart from the blip yesterday....wine, cake....etc....but Rome wasn't built in a day and I'm NOT giving myself a hard time about it!!
Really enjoyed my food today plus I've finally managed to up my water intake to 1.5ltr and along with the cups of tea I have, that defiantly brings the total up to over 2ltr yay!!

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled

Lunch
Mixed salad with 2 slices ham and fat free dressing

Tea
Teryaki marinaded salmon fillet and uncle bens golden veg rice

Snacks throughout the day
Cottage cheese ( focus on protein )
2 satsumas
25g mixed nuts and fruit

I'm trying to eat small regular meals each day going between 2-3 hrs each meal....don't know if it will work but I definitely don't feel hungry and I'm also keeping a loose eye on calories now just incase :)
I also walked home from my daughter's house this afternoon pushing the double pram uphill in the hot sunshine....wasn't a pretty sight I bet and I did think I was about to kark it at one point but I did it!!!

I best bloody see that scale drop Monday morning now lol x

I need to get this out and not expecting a reply but I have to say how I'm feeling to someone!!! I just want to scream and cry out loud and apart from my partner, who's very good but he's a typical man and although tries, doesn't really know what to do or say.....I have no one else to talk to really.
I'm just so very stressed and despairing recently. I'm so sad and lonely and for the last month, my mum who has been battling cancer for 3 years has been told there's nothing more the hospital can do for her treatment wise and has been so poorly!! It's hit me harder than what I thought tbh and I spend most of my free thinking time ( which is a lot! ) crying at the thought of losing her.
She told me yesterday that she might not be able to make it to my wedding in 3 weeks time and by the looks of her yesterday I very much doubt she will be well enough to be there!
The wedding is also stressing me out. I'm still fat as I can't stop stuffing my face and drinking wine in the evenings to block things out....everything's a mess.

Back