Raffles in Group: consultants opinions greatly appreciated.

My group is 50p a strip and it pays for the refreshments and 'extras' like stuff to make boards, things for our team fun tech board for example (we put stars on each week for what team wins)

my consultant has found an awesome veg provider, I won ours this week and got a veg box with broccoli, cabbage, carrots, a parsnip, a swede, cauliflower, leeks, onions, free range eggs! Think she gets them for £5 and they're fab. You actually want to win it! Going to put mine to good use and planned some meals with lots of veg for when my food shop comes tomorrow!

Ours is 50p a strip, the prizes vary each week from ingredients for a sw meal, options for healthy extra b, tubs for salads/dressing and low syn dressings too for lunches xx

In my group it's £1 for 3 tickets. After reading this thread I thought this was pretty bad, but when I went to group yesterday and had a look at the raffle prizes I then thought it was worth it as my consultant doesn't scrimp on the prizes.

Think our prize is around £5, most of my group buy 2 tickets though, me included, and quite a few stay to group so she is making plenty to cover raffle prize, refreshments and extras.

Does anyone else's group do a monthly raffle? Ours does a free one,move won a slow cooker before which I love and my aunty won a morphy Richards jug weighing scales thing and gave it to me! Don't know if this is all groups or just mine because we buy a lot of tickets as a group and she wants to do something extra?

Wow that's fab! No mine doesn't do a monthly raffle.. People don't buy raffle enough to afford that in ours. Love the idea tho.

Ours doesn't do a monthly raffle but if there is an award like biggest loser the winner gets something and at Christmas time she does a big raffle for people who stay to group in the weeks leading up to Christmas I.e every week you stay you get a ticket and the last week before Christmas she draws it

Ours is 50p for one ticket and it's frowned upon if you have a drink without buying one first.

Ours 50p odd weeks. No pressure to join in

I don't stay anymore so no worries. But I just used to say no thanks! Never was much beside a few mugshots!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back