RAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is tho is that his father is exactly the same! 60 years old, so fit and healthy and only just started going grey!!

I've watched that on 4+1 and thought what a lovely bloke he was, it also made my mouth water the sausage roll and cheese sandwich AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh ha ha ha, we used to eat sausage roll sandwiches at school, grief, the fat in them.
That lady definately had issues, the dancing bit did it for me, she looked so much better when she'd put a bit on, it must be scary putting on when you've always been tiny though. Love that programme but it must be hell eating teeny tiny things when your favourite food is being eaten opposite you, wonder if the chap today nearly picked her up when she had the sandwich in her hand and popped both of them in ha ha xx

Anna Richardson - she's brilliant!!! Kitteh shares your opinion on gillian mckeith ;) xx

Sarah - did you see the fish and chips? OMG, SWOON!

Did you see the clip at the end of that girl with eating disorder though? The poor lil thing!

Now those big people - i gotta give it to them. No way in hell i'd go on telly in my undies, swap diets with a skinny, and WATCH THEMEAT MY FOOD!

My OH eats away from me - bless him! xxx

yeah, thats why its my target.
BMI 20 - BMI 25
7st 12 - 9st 7

I dunno though, i may well just get to BMI 23ish and see how i feel xxxx

Be what YOU want hun!!!! By how good you feel. I'm not saying ignore BMI's I'm just saying find your own place where YOU are comfortable.

Lacey..xx :)

awww ok, ta linda.

Still depresses me that the "average" 5fter is under BMI 20!

Back