Rambling and trying to stay strong

Hi Cham

I am not too bad thanks. I feel tired and I am sitting here trying to persuade myself to go to my yoga class tonight! Diet wise been 100% do far today. I am still tying myself in knots about how far I have left to go. I am a right misery aren't I!

Hi Cham

I am not too bad thanks. I feel tired and I am sitting here trying to persuade myself to go to my yoga class tonight! Diet wise been 100% do far today. I am still tying myself in knots about how far I have left to go. I am a right misery aren't I!

Sometimes it's too hard to see the wood for the trees. I do the same, but it is important to look back along the path and see how much you have travelled. You REALLY don't want to travel that way again! You are doing so fantastically well. Keep on keeping on and you will get to the end!

Ahhhh hun once you see a good loss this week it will spur you on. I agree don't look to far forward but be really proud of your achievements :)

Thanks guys. I ended up having a weird day. I felt so ill and tired this afternoon I had to quit working early and have a sleep. After that I felt better so I went to my yoga class which always makes me feel stronger physically and mentally. So I have had an up and down day but 100%.
I hope I get a loss this week, it will inspire me to behave myself during my music festival. It is a heavy metal thing so lots of drink will be taken, just not by me!

A sneaky weigh in this morning which was a bad idea. Things don't seem to be moving. With my weigh in being Monday I think I may manage a pound this week if I am lucky. I know any loss is worthwhile but after staying the same last week I was Hoping for something better. Well there is nothing I can do but keep going. Hopefully there will be a whoosh before Monday!

I know you will have thought of this but just in case. Are you having all your packs? It's not good to miss any. Are you having enough water that can slow loss too. Are you exercising too much? Have you phoned your counselor for help? Don't give up there must be a reason and if you are doing everything right any day now you will have a huge whoosh.

I will have a go at upping my water as a last ditch attempt to get some more weigh off. My mood is really low with this now, I need to get something moving

I feel a little better today. I did my yoga class and had a good sleep and I have another class this morning. There may be a half a pound movement on the scale but we will wait and see.

Still no loss. I have been drinking water like it is going out of style and still no movement. I am seriously thinking about quitting now in favour of some other plan, but if I can lose sticking to this, what will work?

My scales said no movement but when I got weighed on CDC scales, 4lbs off, cheap naff scales worth binning, don't give up please don't x

Week 3 WI, 3lbs off. I'm happy with that. I've had small amounts of protein every day, I just can't go all day without anything to chew on.
Got some bars this week in every flavor, just had lemon, omg gorgeous drool,

Doing really well I think because even though Im eating tiny amounts of chicken or tuna I'm not feeling like I want to est loads or demolish the contents of the fridge. I AM in control and it feels goood. I reckon I'm on the road to recovery. I will control my food binges after my cd journey. Well I hope so anyhow.
Laterz peeps :)

Back