Ramblings of a vlcd life

However the hair loss has well and truly started a fist full today and last hair wash was the same 🙈🙈 biotin should be delivered today or tomorrow hopefully I’ve started it in time to see a benefit in stopping loss though I know it wouldn’t replenished lost hair for a few months

Congratulations, @Shrinkingvioletnomore , on yr 4 stone mark. Your determination and commitment is impressive.

Hopefully a whoosh is coming, my tummy is very bloated looking and I’m very squishy looking. Busy day ahead as need to freshen up daughters uniform and gonna do a run to charity shops to drop off some bits!

Sundays mean nsv for me so here goes
* know it’s a scale one but finally hit my 4st loss
*bought size 12 wet look leggings from Penney’s on Monday both my hubby and mum were very complimentary
*wore the size ten layer dress I’d bought it’s definitely a case of vanity sizing as I’m definitely not near a 10 but it was nice to wear and feel good in
*after a planned deviation Friday got back on Saturday
*did a full body fake tan and it was so much easier than I though itd be reaching everywhere is not as hard as it was!
*wore heels all day Friday same as I wore end of June but only managed an hour. No pain or discomfort and never felt strain on my knees!!
*was able to fit my engagement ring on my stubby sausages
*so far skin in good condition no excess skin yet so trying to tell myself that slower losses this e d of the journey will help as it gives my skin time to adjust
*more big pjs put aside and smaller ones lifted out
*husband was hungover and jumped up on me the way my toddler does for a cuddle and I wasn’t afraid the sofa would break! I used to be afraid when my older daughter would try to sit on the same section as me when I was holding the toddler 🙈🙈

Brilliant NSVs. So glad you had a good deviation - and are back on it.

Sundays mean nsv for me so here goes
* know it’s a scale one but finally hit my 4st loss
*bought size 12 wet look leggings from Penney’s on Monday both my hubby and mum were very complimentary
*wore the size ten layer dress I’d bought it’s definitely a case of vanity sizing as I’m definitely not near a 10 but it was nice to wear and feel good in
*after a planned deviation Friday got back on Saturday
*did a full body fake tan and it was so much easier than I though itd be reaching everywhere is not as hard as it was!
*wore heels all day Friday same as I wore end of June but only managed an hour. No pain or discomfort and never felt strain on my knees!!
*was able to fit my engagement ring on my stubby sausages
*so far skin in good condition no excess skin yet so trying to tell myself that slower losses this e d of the journey will help as it gives my skin time to adjust
*more big pjs put aside and smaller ones lifted out
*husband was hungover and jumped up on me the way my toddler does for a cuddle and I wasn’t afraid the sofa would break! I used to be afraid when my older daughter would try to sit on the same section as me when I was holding the toddler 🙈🙈
Echo the same these are lovely NSV’s and sounds like the wedding was lovely 😀

Back