Ramblings of a vlcd life

Well done :) you have inspired me to keep trying !
Keep going, it took me several failed day 1s to get to this time. Talk to me on here. Which vlcd were you doing again? There’s an active ll fb page that is great and if tempted to blip always post and wait for a response before - it’s amazing how much that can help. I’m not gonna lie tue I was so close to blipping I’m the afternoon just wanted to eat several of the snacks from the plan but that is all part of this journey we are on.

feel free to use this thread to journal as well!

So communion day today! Pleased I was only .75 off what I’d hoped and definitely looked better than I would have 3 weeks ago or 8. My daughter told me I was stunning especially as I’d lost even more weight- first she’s said she noticed.

didn’t enjoy the ceremony as were were up the front and I felt like I was leaking as my totm was heavy today 😭 but kids had a ball, ice cream van arrived early but most kids got one and people were only gone close to 9 so a roaring success!

I didn’t have a cone and avoided nearly everything though did blip having fondant but in the scheme of things considering I was constantly preparing or serving food I’m not actually disappointed. Though I didn’t get 2 of my packs and to exhausted to now

So communion day today! Pleased I was only .75 off what I’d hoped and definitely looked better than I would have 3 weeks ago or 8. My daughter told me I was stunning especially as I’d lost even more weight- first she’s said she noticed.

didn’t enjoy the ceremony as were were up the front and I felt like I was leaking as my totm was heavy today 😭 but kids had a ball, ice cream van arrived early but most kids got one and people were only gone close to 9 so a roaring success!

I didn’t have a cone and avoided nearly everything though did blip having fondant but in the scheme of things considering I was constantly preparing or serving food I’m not actually disappointed. Though I didn’t get 2 of my packs and to exhausted to now
Well done and hope the ceremony went well sounds like it was a success!
There is nothing worst that TOTM on a heavy day and that fear of leaking. I hope you have a restful day today!

Well done and hope the ceremony went well sounds like it was a success!
There is nothing worst that TOTM on a heavy day and that fear of leaking. I hope you have a restful day today!
I know it really put me off as I knew people on the webcam would see also bad it was a great day!

however no rest for the wicked the lo went to sleep at 5 yesterday for what we thought was a nap. She woke at 9:15 just after we’d went to bed thinking she’ll be up early in the morning. She hasn’t slept since bough hubby took her from 3 to 7

I know it really put me off as I knew people on the webcam would see also bad it was a great day!

however no rest for the wicked the lo went to sleep at 5 yesterday for what we thought was a nap. She woke at 9:15 just after we’d went to bed thinking she’ll be up early in the morning. She hasn’t slept since bough hubby took her from 3 to 7
Haha so brutal I bet you are exhausted, it’s so bad when they won’t sleep. The tiredness you feel pre kids is tired but I was never and don’t think I could ever had prepared for the sleep deprivation you get with kids at times it’s another level 🤣! I hope you get some rest soon!

Haha so brutal I bet you are exhausted, it’s so bad when they won’t sleep. The tiredness you feel pre kids is tired but I was never and don’t think I could ever had prepared for the sleep deprivation you get with kids at times it’s another level 🤣! I hope you get some rest soon!
I know a friend was here with her 4 month old and we were discus the same thing. Went to bed around 7:45 but didn’t sleep to after 9. Was up for an hour at 3 and then she woke at 6 but I went back to sleep for another hour then 🙈 still exhausted. Wish I’d taken today off. Might look at taking a day later in the week .

crossed into the 13s today! Fingers crossed I get another one for wed and that lines me up to maybe hit my next stone lost next week 🤞🏽🤞🏽

3 stone in 10 weeks would be lovely abs line me up for the next 3 stone in 3 months.

I know a friend was here with her 4 month old and we were discus the same thing. Went to bed around 7:45 but didn’t sleep to after 9. Was up for an hour at 3 and then she woke at 6 but I went back to sleep for another hour then 🙈 still exhausted. Wish I’d taken today off. Might look at taking a day later in the week .

crossed into the 13s today! Fingers crossed I get another one for wed and that lines me up to maybe hit my next stone lost next week 🤞🏽🤞🏽

3 stone in 10 weeks would be lovely abs line me up for the next 3 stone in 3 months.
That is fantastic well done the hard work you are putting in is paying off! I am sure you will hit another 3st after that as well! You should feel so proud of yourself as young kids are tough and sticking so well to it when exhausted and working on top of that is no mean feat! Well done 😃

That is fantastic well done the hard work you are putting in is paying off! I am sure you will hit another 3st after that as well! You should feel so proud of yourself as young kids are tough and sticking so well to it when exhausted and working on top of that is no mean feat! Well done 😃
Absolutely but then they are powerful motivators also!

Man thought today I’d have a lovely whoosh as (sorry for tmi) my bowels moved a lot yesterday. So it made sense I’d be down something!

NOPE big fat half pound gain bringing me back up to the 14s 😭 so much for goodbye to the 14s! Need to neck the water today and hope tomorrow I’m back where i was

wowww that is phenomenal!
So happy for you :)
Have you noticed a big difference in how your clothes are fitting?

urgh hate myself for this but I still haven’t managed to stay on track or lose anything
But seeing that you’ve lost 3 stone in 10 weeks is amazing
And … I’m really going to try from tomorrow
Will be calorie counting and trying to stay in 600-800 calorie range
Currently weight 90kg
Will report back on Friday to see if that’s moved at all

wowww that is phenomenal!
So happy for you :)
Have you noticed a big difference in how your clothes are fitting?

urgh hate myself for this but I still haven’t managed to stay on track or lose anything
But seeing that you’ve lost 3 stone in 10 weeks is amazing
And … I’m really going to try from tomorrow
Will be calorie counting and trying to stay in 600-800 calorie range
Currently weight 90kg
Will report back on Friday to see if that’s moved at all
It’s all a lesson can’t count the number of times I’ve went to start this the last 18 months. It just takes getting up that one more time.

yes I have gotten rid of a lot and am back in clothes I’d have never got near on . Wearing a loose size 14 dress today and excited to fit in more in the coming weeks and months!

Yuck have had a gain so up 1.25 from Monday . Hate looking at that 14st and it’s definitely kiboshed me getting my 3st loss for week 10. However not gonna let is spiral!
We have a staff night next week and I think it’ll keep me on track and not wanting to fall off the wagon!

have jab no 1 today so slightly nervous 😬

Yuck have had a gain so up 1.25 from Monday . Hate looking at that 14st and it’s definitely kiboshed me getting my 3st loss for week 10. However not gonna let is spiral!
We have a staff night next week and I think it’ll keep me on track and not wanting to fall off the wagon!

have jab no 1 today so slightly nervous 😬
That’s the best way to get through draw a line under it and focus on the task in hand 😃 you can do it!
Hope the jab went ok!

My body is playing tricks on me I’m now up 3lb since Monday! I could take a fluid tablet but I’ll hold off and see if any of that moves naturally by Monday as I prefer not to take them unless the swelling is a bother. I know I’m feeling it as took a scoot round Penney’s the other day and I was limping on the way back to the car -my pain perception isn’t the best and sometimes have to rely on my gait to identify how bad it is.

Next Sunday I turn 38, 10 weeks ago my BMI was nearly 38. Feeling proud and glad that I am on track even if I’ve another 4 odd months to go!

was delighted though on Thursday as my nurse was surprised at my age. When she asked my age for the jab I said 37- for the next 10 days anyway and she stopped and looked at me and told me i didn’t look it- I laughed and said I’d take the compliment then she said no really I looked nowhere near my age at all 😜definitely nice to hear, the collagen and hyaluronic supplements are definitely helping

So did a few laps of the big pitch yesterday while the dd was playing football the walkway has an incline so it was nice and was chatting to a mummy from the other team who is originally from a few roads over.

back sore this morning which it hasn’t been for a while. Think the swelling and pain last few days have reminded me why I want to keep going so these don’t become a regular part of life again.

Back