Ramblings of a vlcd life

Yeah fat stores oestrogen hence why you can get emotional on a diet as you have an increase. I only got mine back after baby start of March but so far not out of sync.

ordered sachets and might order some pots from sd as they are a third off and that’ll have me topped up to end of July anyway. Will see on the 15th what finaces are like and might order stuff for august

Another day more or less done. Scales moving very slightly, though today and yesterday weren’t amazing at water. Need to increase this nice and back up.

had a bit of running about today to do for next week and caught sight of myself in the shop mirror, good it’s awful so how bad did I look 4 weeks ago 😂😂 definite motivation to keep going.

however we got a vague message from the school this afternoon, not sure if it is a parent or a child that has tested positive with a home kit , if it’s a child next week is off- upside I’ll have 3 more months to lose this as June is fully booked with other parish schools and they can’t normally do during the summer months...

So child is confirmed positive so dad has to isolate. They haven’t said next week is off but isolation is until next Monday if child was in school Friday. Awaiting word.

Upside I’d be thinner by the time it happened 😂 plus no temptation next week then to go off plan

anyway I try to do nsv on a Sunday so here goes, some may be duplicated from last week:
  • Bras don’t dig in anymore
  • Much more energy
  • Sleeping better
  • Movement is less painful and able to do more
  • Feeling more positive
  • Fitting my clothes much better and particularly next weeks outfit
  • Bought heels for next week and didn’t feel my ankles would be crippled (and they were on sale for £8 and I’d a £5 credit note)
  • Seeing skin tone better (obviously less fat bursting the seams underneath 😂) happier with how it’s looking and keeping doing my vibroplate sessions to do that and have some muscle tone
  • Feeling more confident on teams calls
  • My little slippers fit my feet much better and I can paint my toenails!!!
  • With the yum packs don’t feel like I’m on a tfr 😂
  • Skin is looking better (obvs helped with Botox but less breakouts)
  • Can bend and pick something up much easier
  • Just realised I haven’t had awful back pain waking up in the mornings in weeks

So child is confirmed positive so dad has to isolate. They haven’t said next week is off but isolation is until next Monday if child was in school Friday. Awaiting word.

Upside I’d be thinner by the time it happened 😂 plus no temptation next week then to go off plan

anyway I try to do nsv on a Sunday so here goes, some may be duplicated from last week:
  • Bras don’t dig in anymore
  • Much more energy
  • Sleeping better
  • Movement is less painful and able to do more
  • Feeling more positive
  • Fitting my clothes much better and particularly next weeks outfit
  • Bought heels for next week and didn’t feel my ankles would be crippled (and they were on sale for £8 and I’d a £5 credit note)
  • Seeing skin tone better (obviously less fat bursting the seams underneath 😂) happier with how it’s looking and keeping doing my vibroplate sessions to do that and have some muscle tone
  • Feeling more confident on teams calls
  • My little slippers fit my feet much better and I can paint my toenails!!!
  • With the yum packs don’t feel like I’m on a tfr 😂
  • Skin is looking better (obvs helped with Botox but less breakouts)
  • Can bend and pick something up much easier
  • Just realised I haven’t had awful back pain waking up in the mornings in weeks

Great list of NSVs ☺️🙌🏼

Well done ☺️

Great list of NSVs ☺️🙌🏼
Thank you I know some are small but I am trying to focus on every small positive to keep motivation high!! I think you can fail to notice them if you don’t take time to see them. I hadn’t realised about the back pain in the mornings until today so really happy about that!!!

Why do I check mid week, gained what I had lost even though it’s not a real gain it’s always a knock. Though I wonder if it’s inflammation as I’m sore today especially my shoulder.

I wonder should I stop taking the noodle pots for a while- I must look through old forums to see if anyone else had issues with this.

ready to nap really but hubby is putting up a trampoline so that’s not happening- wish me luck!!

Re hotel waffle making - when I did a vlcd, I found hotels very helpful at actually making them - as long as you are very explicit about fat - or give them a one cal spray with the sachet and instructions!

Re hotel waffle making - when I did a vlcd, I found hotels very helpful at actually making them - as long as you are very explicit about fat - or give them a one cal spray with the sachet and instructions!
Oh excellent! I must remember that. This weekend is now off as daughter has to isolate so hopefully I get further down the track and plenty of motivation before I rebook!

Why do I check mid week, gained what I had lost even though it’s not a real gain it’s always a knock. Though I wonder if it’s inflammation as I’m sore today especially my shoulder.

I wonder should I stop taking the noodle pots for a while- I must look through old forums to see if anyone else had issues with this.

ready to nap really but hubby is putting up a trampoline so that’s not happening- wish me luck!!

Oh 🙈 It’s so tempting isn’t it, I know some people weigh daily but I don’t as it makes me feel a little obsessed and I just like to get my head down and get on with it with minimal stress.

Did you weigh at the usual time? I always weigh first thing in the morning before eating/drinking as that makes such a difference. I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling with inflammation, I hope it settles down 😒

Your official weigh day is tomorrow isn’t it? I’m sure you will have had a great loss by the morning - our weight fluctuates so much! Good luck ❤️

Oh 🙈 It’s so tempting isn’t it, I know some people weigh daily but I don’t as it makes me feel a little obsessed and I just like to get my head down and get on with it with minimal stress.

Did you weigh at the usual time? I always weigh first thing in the morning before eating/drinking as that makes such a difference. I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling with inflammation, I hope it settles down 😒

Your official weigh day is tomorrow isn’t it? I’m sure you will have had a great loss by the morning - our weight fluctuates so much! Good luck ❤️
Yes same time after loo and shower etc etc as I want to minimise anything skewing it 😂 I hope so too, sids law for putting pain free as a nsv 😂

tomorrow yes, I had hoped for 4 but my original plan has been 3 per week so if I get that I’ll still be happy abs more or less on track!

Stuck with sachets today again- not so secretly hoping for a 4 but will be happy with a 3! Enjoying a chance to chill and watch some tv for the first time in about 10 days as the little one has couped on the sofa!

loving the nice weather makes it easier to drink all the water 😂

Got a 3lb loss! Happy enough with that! Aiming for 4 again next week just to get me over the 2stone loss but 3 will do the same 😂 can’t believe in 6 weeks I’ll have lost a toddler in weight!

im so excited for the end of June to be at 3 stone off and I know I’ll start to fit in some of the slightly smaller clothes I have! Wore a dress yesterday (mat dress so size doesn’t count) and it had been tight on me but now it’s gaping across the chest too badly it has to go though it fits lovely around the middle!

I think the communion is likely to be the last weekend in June which actually might even have me crossing into the next stone Mark if I lose 4lb a week next 3 weeks! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I really am excited for the future and trying not to wish the weeks away! Can’t help playing weight loss maths in my head and thinking I’ll be a stone and a half more down by my birthday also!!! That would be approximately my half way loss point! I know by that stage that there are a couple more items I should fit in hopefully

Got a 3lb loss! Happy enough with that! Aiming for 4 again next week just to get me over the 2stone loss but 3 will do the same 😂 can’t believe in 6 weeks I’ll have lost a toddler in weight!

im so excited for the end of June to be at 3 stone off and I know I’ll start to fit in some of the slightly smaller clothes I have! Wore a dress yesterday (mat dress so size doesn’t count) and it had been tight on me but now it’s gaping across the chest too badly it has to go though it fits lovely around the middle!

I think the communion is likely to be the last weekend in June which actually might even have me crossing into the next stone Mark if I lose 4lb a week next 3 weeks! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I really am excited for the future and trying not to wish the weeks away! Can’t help playing weight loss maths in my head and thinking I’ll be a stone and a half more down by my birthday also!!! That would be approximately my half way loss point! I know by that stage that there are a couple more items I should fit in hopefully

That’s great well done ☺️

Glad the scales sorted themselves out after the other day!

It’s so wonderful noticing the difference in how clothes fit, especially fitting into things which were too tight or too small all together!

Well done and good luck for the next week ☺️

That’s great well done ☺️

Glad the scales sorted themselves out after the other day!

It’s so wonderful noticing the difference in how clothes fit, especially fitting into things which were too tight or too small all together!

Well done and good luck for the next week ☺️

absolutely, I haven’t worn this dress in about 10 days and it’s pretty loose. I doubt it will be able to wear it after the end of the month!

im gonna stay away from the noodle pots this week just out of curiosity. Perhaps they need to just be an occasional thing!!

absolutely, I haven’t worn this dress in about 10 days and it’s pretty loose. I doubt it will be able to wear it after the end of the month!

im gonna stay away from the noodle pots this week just out of curiosity. Perhaps they need to just be an occasional thing!!

Oh really? I ordered some of the Thai and Chicken noodle pots to try.

It’s bittersweet, great to lose weight but a shame when some of the clothes you love no longer fit, albeit you can enjoy new ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh really? I ordered some of the Thai and Chicken noodle pots to try.

It’s bittersweet, great to lose weight but a shame when some of the clothes you love no longer fit, albeit you can enjoy new ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
It probably isn’t them but I want to just rule it out.

none of my current clothes are nice so I’m quite happy about it 😂😂😂

It probably isn’t them but I want to just rule it out.

none of my current clothes are nice so I’m quite happy about it 😂😂😂

Yes, you have to find out what’s right and works best for you ☺️

Interestingly my weight losses don’t increase with exercise, which one would expect as you’re increasing your calorie expenditure 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did 27km on the treadmill this last week and it didn’t make a difference, although to be honest I know for me personally it’s still good to be active as it improves my overall wellbeing ☺️

I hope you’ve had a lovely day, the weather has been beautiful again ❤️

Yes, you have to find out what’s right and works best for you ☺️

Interestingly my weight losses don’t increase with exercise, which one would expect as you’re increasing your calorie expenditure 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did 27km on the treadmill this last week and it didn’t make a difference, although to be honest I know for me personally it’s still good to be active as it improves my overall wellbeing ☺️

I hope you’ve had a lovely day, the weather has been beautiful again ❤️

It has been lovely! We’re home bound with daughter so just chilling here when not working. Did you get up to much?

I didn’t find it helped me at all- to be fair you’d need to burn 350 extra every day for 10 days for a lb so I never added it in until my last few weeks to start and improve fitness and then only once I was doing refeed did I gym properly so I continued to lose and it kept me on track. Lo will be nearly 2 by that stage so I will claw back 2 evenings a week to workout.

I do enjoy the vibroplate though as it does help with the tone so I do it 3 times a week for 10 mins just and will increase that to 45 mins over the week once I’ve dropped another stone and a half. Then for each stone dropped I’ll ad in another 10 mins a week and increase the workout intensity so that will benefit me more than the calorie burn...

It has been lovely! We’re home bound with daughter so just chilling here when not working. Did you get up to much?

I didn’t find it helped me at all- to be fair you’d need to burn 350 extra every day for 10 days for a lb so I never added it in until my last few weeks to start and improve fitness and then only once I was doing refeed did I gym properly so I continued to lose and it kept me on track. Lo will be nearly 2 by that stage so I will claw back 2 evenings a week to workout.

I do enjoy the vibroplate though as it does help with the tone so I do it 3 times a week for 10 mins just and will increase that to 45 mins over the week once I’ve dropped another stone and a half. Then for each stone dropped I’ll ad in another 10 mins a week and increase the workout intensity so that will benefit me more than the calorie burn...

I’m working from home so not able to enjoy the weather as much as I’d like but I can’t complain really.

Yes, 3500 calories is 1lb of fat! Amazing isn’t it...... that’s why it’s so easy to gain it but not lose it 🙈

I really enjoy the gym and glad I have resumed my routine now they’re back open, like you say it helps with maintaining as well as helping you feel good overall ☺️ I can’t do anything too strenuous as I get light headed, so it’s mainly Yoga, Pilates and a 5-6kmph walk on the treadmill at incline.

I’ve tried a vibroplate and had one at home, it was one from a gym and I didn’t really get into it and then it became a clothes horse (embarrassingly) before I got rid of it. I read your muscles work more intensively so you workout for less with better results?

I’m working from home so not able to enjoy the weather as much as I’d like but I can’t complain really.

Yes, 3500 calories is 1lb of fat! Amazing isn’t it...... that’s why it’s so easy to gain it but not lose it 🙈

I really enjoy the gym and glad I have resumed my routine now they’re back open, like you say it helps with maintaining as well as helping you feel good overall ☺️ I can’t do anything too strenuous as I get light headed, so it’s mainly Yoga, Pilates and a 5-6kmph walk on the treadmill at incline.

I’ve tried a vibroplate and had one at home, it was one from a gym and I didn’t really get into it and then it became a clothes horse (embarrassingly) before I got rid of it. I read your muscles work more intensively so you workout for less with better results?
Exactly training to maintain is one thing but you’d have to do serious training to shift any weight.
Oh mine has been a clothes horse a good portion of its life 😂 yes they are good if you get a decent one and do a bit of a routine on it-I have had some impressive tone using them

Back