Ramblings of a vlcd life

That’s fantastic you are quarter of the weight you were!! (Apologies in advance if that is wrong I loved English and history but was terrible at maths!) well done!
No worries I’ve lost a quarter yes so very very happy! I think I once calculated that it will be just over 40% of my body weight at the beginning if I come close to target.

Trying to get back to checking in here! Another lb this morning, should have a good loss this week as some of it will be last weeks also. Would really love to lose over 3.5lb this week but sure at this stage happy with anything 😂

Down another 5/8lb this morning so 2 1/4lb so far this week! Really delighted as I’m within a sniff my weight pre my youngest!
Really hoping that between now and 22nd I can shift 3.5 as that would bring me into the 160s!!! Maybe even the be one the 11s for the 29th! It’d be really nice to be in that stone bracket for the end of this month. It’s definitely a lot slower than it should have been I’m not hitting the average of a stone a month but I reevaluated my targets and understand that no other way would I lose any faster and if I can keep on with this and get to within 10lb of end target on tfr I’ll be delighted!

Down another 5/8lb this morning so 2 1/4lb so far this week! Really delighted as I’m within a sniff my weight pre my youngest!
Really hoping that between now and 22nd I can shift 3.5 as that would bring me into the 160s!!! Maybe even the be one the 11s for the 29th! It’d be really nice to be in that stone bracket for the end of this month. It’s definitely a lot slower than it should have been I’m not hitting the average of a stone a month but I reevaluated my targets and understand that no other way would I lose any faster and if I can keep on with this and get to within 10lb of end target on tfr I’ll be delighted!
That’s amazing and well done on the loss!! Definitely think mine will slow down and stand some weeks and will hopefully take this in my stride! Well done on getting those goals!

That’s amazing and well done on the loss!! Definitely think mine will slow down and stand some weeks and will hopefully take this in my stride! Well done on getting those goals!
Yeah thank you. It happens eventually I just hadn’t been prepared for it to happen so early and it’s always a hurdle to cross. I’ve no doubt you will handle it just fine x

Didn’t quite stay on plan yesterday after tidying a cone as it was too big and dripping on toddler (hubby’s job but he’s away) I had my pop chips but it was a huge bag and I wasn’t able to stick with the portion so I did the whole lick the flavour off the rest and then had 6 squares of caramilk. I shouldn’t be pre menstrual not sure what’s going on but hasn’t thankfully made me gain as I was 12.5lb this morning

Sunday is nsv day here for me, actually not really got many this week but here goes
*wore my fav river island size 12 kaftan which has always been tight in the arms
*still experiencing much less joint pain
*seeing jawline much more defined
*carried the rocket for a distance and could have kept carrying her no problem
*a few more of my clothes are getting to the too lose stage, not quite in new clothes

been a slow week with these but the scales for once are compensation 😂

Scales have given me just over 3.5 loss this week! Which is amazing as the previous 3 weeks I lost 4 1/4 lb! Wouldn’t it be funny if the same was lost in one week the woosh is real!!

im within 1.25lb of 4.5stone loss and 2.1 of crossing into the 160s! That’ll be me back at pre Esme weight and 2 stone to my pre pregnancies weight 3 years ago! So excited I can nearly feel how close we are to it! Can’t wait for Christmas as i want to wear these outfits that I love! Ordered a red trench to fit into!!

25% and a jawline! Brilliant.

Goodness I dislike the week after a whoosh - it’s such a deflationary week on the scales! Must do measurements and pull out smaller clothes as I’ll need a good ole list of nsv. I’m also now out of sync and wonder if my totm will be due in normal date or in line with last month or if the cycle is shorter could it be any day- I was so wiped yesterday I wouldn’t be surprised. Really want a quiet weekend but oldest girl has a fancy dress as school Friday then a movie evening with her club oige. Then a camogie blitz at home sat and another away on sun then we have a fun day in memory of her wee friend that afternoon and her dad has the final of a dog competition at our house so no rest for the wicked 🙈🙈 very tempted to take a half day on Monday to recover though have to finish early tues to finally get my proper facial laser!

That sounds super busy, V! Is a blitz several games with a number of other teams?

It’s odd how your perception of who is slim and who isn’t changes a little according to your size. When I’m big I see all these girls as tiny but now I’m closer to their size I can perceive their size more accurately?

Size perception is a really interesting thing. l realise l did not perceive how much fatter l had got (again). l know l am fat - but didn't see the reality of my vasteness!

Size perception is a really interesting thing. l realise l did not perceive how much fatter l had got (again). l know l am fat - but didn't see the reality of my vasteness!
Yes I was the same I knew I was big but didn’t consciously accept it. I avoided reflections and it took picture others took to see the real horror. I can see how big I still am now and where I need to go. I think I took those rose tinted glasses off.

So it’s 9 weeks to hubby’s birthday in November. I’m thinking about booking a surprise night away for us . I should be just under 11st then. I don’t quite have a lot nice at that weight to wear but I know I’ve a few things so really working towards that! I’ve a few big rewards for being on track booked for myself with finally getting the medical grade ipl for my face next week then Oct getting my brows ombré redone and they’ll be nicely healed!! Very excited at the prospect!!

Back