Ramblings of a vlcd life

So I was right totm arrived today and it’s been a manic day. Of course toddler got stung by a bee at the pitch where I’d no sting cream 🙈but anyway all home now sky upgrade done and watching Disney movies . Though like an absolute pishmire here so probably will look to escape later 🙈🙈

So with totm my scales are stubbornly still.however not as hormonal as yesterday and hubby cleaned the living area of the house last night ( he had promised to the day before as he leaves it a bombsite the days he’s off). Was happy as it’s the first time he has in months probably since before the summer and he knew I was fed up.

lo actually slept the guts of 12 hours (well she did wake up for 45 mins around midnight upset) which she never has ever! She was obviously knackered after the sting and she didn’t nap yesterday so

So it’s Sunday which means non scale victories especially as the scales are not my friend!
-wearing several size 12s now and the rest would be 14s
-wore the size 12 river island skinny trousers and they are much looser now in the leg and even a bit less snug at the waist than they were
- tried on my Zara jeans (2 pairs of size 6 no idea what that means in real life think that’s a 10or 12 , one is defo a size bigger than the other ) one pair buttons but wouldn’t consider them fitting just yet. Delighted though as last time they didn’t make it last the top of my thighs.
-colleague told me I was looking slim
-caught a male cyclist checking me out getting into car 😂
-wore a size 12 wrap dress from Penney’s that is only worn once as my boobs popped as soon as I fell pregnant. Both daughter and hubby were like wow!
- ankle boots zip comfortably all the way up
- when I wiggle my fingers I can see the tendons moving
- definitely seeing the facial definition! Getting ipl for the redness this week and really hope that also keeps my face from sagging
- bra and tube top for under low cut or transparent clothes that I bought after 2/3 weeks on plan are now too big (top falling down)
-been more comfortable doing chores and shopping and out walking, did a few pitch laps during yesterday’s blitz without any foot or ankle discomfort

Cannot agree more on the size perception thing. It’s such a strange thing for the longest time I knew I was getting bigger and bigger but had some block on it denial maybe. It took me walking down to some shops one day and walking past a shops reflection and catching a glimpse of myself and realising what I had been denying for the longest time. I still have a way to go but the shop window reflection isn’t as shocking to me as it was.

Things still good here got a house with the first cold of the season and bust weekend with matches again ahead!

was out with our designer getting social images for one of the brands and I felt comfortable even with the close proximity and didn’t feel like a heifer!

crossed into 160s today! Now at weight that I fell pregnant so pretty chuffed and only 1.5lb to be out of the 12s! Hopefully will have that achievement ticked off for the end of the month!

So exciting to see you so close to the 11s. Cheering you on, Shrunk Violet!

Things still good here got a house with the first cold of the season and bust weekend with matches again ahead!

was out with our designer getting social images for one of the brands and I felt comfortable even with the close proximity and didn’t feel like a heifer!

crossed into 160s today! Now at weight that I fell pregnant so pretty chuffed and only 1.5lb to be out of the 12s! Hopefully will have that achievement ticked off for the end of the month!
Well done that is brilliant not long to those 11’s!! 😃

Well done that is brilliant not long to those 11’s!! 😃
Aw I know I’m so excited! The 160s sounds high in my brain but 11 something doesn’t sound as bad 😂. It’s so close but my losses have been slow so don’t think it’ll happen this week as I’ve lost 1.5 so far this week and would doubt that I’ll lose another 1.3 to take me across the line…

49227AD9-BFCB-4E8A-92CC-C640BC6666D3.jpeg
540F1B88-E9CD-4717-A866-41A76CD77BF7.jpeg

Progress pics so far. Still a long way to go but I know I’ll get there! I know what I look like with 2st gone so hopefully in 3 months I can insert that pic 😂

oh and forgive the patchy tan I was testing various formulas and I do random patches to compare 😂🙈😂

Brilliant! Well done.

So nsvs for this week!
- had one of my husbands clients comment last week , she was so impressed and said I was glowing 😂
-my mum sent me a message ( she wasn’t able to say in person as my nieces were with us last weekend and their aunt is in a bad place with food atm) to say how well I saw doing and must not have far to go now
-dumped the last of my bigger knickers 😂
-took progress pics and can see big difference
-husband thought I was looking fantastic with skinny calves - he hasn’t seen me in form fitting clothes in a long time
- into the 160s!!!

Back