random sick question

MrsK87

just wondering what everyone else thinks really.
i've been unwell with a tummy bug the last few days and tonight when i had dinner it just didn't sit well and I threw up.
I was sick so much that all that was left coming up was the horrible yellow stomach lining.

Would you point dinner? just wondering because I am hungry and will prob try to eat something light later.

thanks
L x

Sorry you aren't well. I don't think you should point when you are ill. Is there a meeting leader on here to advise? Get well soon, it sounds awful x x x

i thought it was 48hr thing and was starting to feel a bit better today. think i likely ate too much because i was so hungry from not being well that it might have been too much for my tummy.

I hate being sick! Im awful I get afraid to eat usually end up on crackers for the next couple of days! Ur food prob wasn't processed so I wouldn't point it! I hope u r better again soon

I agree with shoegal, until you feel completely better I would forget about points and listen to what your body needs even for a couple of days after you have stopped being sick. Hope you feel better soon. X

thanks :) hubby away out tonight so have come over to my mums to be looked after lol

had some butternut squash chips tonight and all good just tired now but feeling much better.

x

Back