Random Thoughts

The weather in Ireland is weird. I woke up at 5am to use the bathroom and it was lashing rain. 5 hours later and it's really sunny.

I'm so tired... :-(

oh dear, well it could be worse(like my dominos pizza the other week.shhh) So don't despair and make it worse, in fact..send all leftovers to me :D

Just got asked to babysit for the first time in months and on my brother's birthday. Was going to have a couple of drinks with him but I can't really say no to the babysitting. Then half an hour later she text me saying she may not need me but she'll let me know in the next hour. What the hell, she does this every time she asks!!! :mad:

Just got asked to babysit for the first time in months and on my brother's birthday. Was going to have a couple of drinks with him but I can't really say no to the babysitting. Then half an hour later she text me saying she may not need me but she'll let me know in the next hour. What the hell, she does this every time she asks!!! :mad:

You should stand up for yourself. Most probably only have to do it once and she'll get the message that you don't like being just made use of.

I should. I find it very hard to say no to people :eek:

As it stands I have to go at ten but that could all change. It wouldn't be the first time.

Next door's smoke alarm has ruined my entire weekend...grr... :-(

(It has gone off solidly since Friday, the house is empty so no one can shut it off. It has been checked by the fire brigade and there is no sign if fire, they think it is a fault...)

I have an awful migraine and have had next to no sleep even with earplugs.

People assume because I live at home with my parents that I do nothing for myself and it maddens me!!!!

Hope my OPI base coat turns up tomorrow so I can do my nails.

Start weight: 17st 7lbs
Week 1 -4lbs
Week 2 -2lbs
Week 3 -1.5lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5 -3lbs
Current weight: 16st 8.5lb
Total loss: 12.5lbs
71.5/84 to go.....
Next target: to get under 16st 7lbs....

Back