Random Thoughts

An old rerun of Bergerac is on, I just have to go a drool at John Nettles for an hour (good job they don't have it on box set)

I wish my cat wouldn't keep blocking the screen.

Where have all the quizzers gone?
There used to be loads of people doing these . has someone scared them off? .. :hide:

I come and go as I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter, but I've noticed this place is a bit quiet. Facebook groups are the thing now I think. Plus I don't think this place really recovered from the time the site closed down :(

I come and go as I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter, but I've noticed this place is a bit quiet. Facebook groups are the thing now I think. Plus I don't think this place really recovered from the time the site closed down :(

Very true Princess .. such a pity really but that's how the cookie crumbles :)

Im a quizzer but Im still not using my own laptop so haven't logged on for a while, Hopefully will be back next week and ready to beat you all.

Watching Obese, a year to save my life
Sharon is over 20 stone and is just doing a mini trialthon. Swim 400m, cycle 10km and run 2.5
Its putting me to shame.

Watching Obese, a year to save my life
Sharon is over 20 stone and is just doing a mini trialthon. Swim 400m, cycle 10km and run 2.5
Its putting me to shame.

Wow! I'm 20st and I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings let alone take part in a mini trialthon. Even when I was a bit smaller it took me over an hour to do a 5km race for life :oops:

Right now I could do the swim and the cycle if I had a break inbetween but I couldn't do the run.

Back