rant (feeling sorry for myself)

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
this is my first week and i'm ill i was ill when i got weighed on tuesday but i was hoping it would of gone by now but it hasn't.
i so want to give this first week my all and get a good result but i can't exercise cause i feel rubbish. my period is on its way (i bloat) and i feel rubbish.
just feeling sorry for myelf i guess but i wanted a good loss this week and i doubt i will get it and i'm worried i will spiral out of control because of it.

You can lose without exercise. I lost weight during my TOTM - unusual for me as I usually bloat for Britain :) Just cut down on the stodgy carbs, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and stick to the plan. You will be fine !!! :) x

Sorry you're feeling poorly. As previous post says, you can loose weight without exercise. I'm unable to exercise much this week either as I've stupidly sprained my ankle. But I'm giving the diet my all and hoping for the best. If you stay positive, you're more likely to stick 100% to the plan too.

Hang in there, it will be worth the results. Hope you feel better soon too x

pinkypants said:
You can lose without exercise. I lost weight during my TOTM - unusual for me as I usually bloat for Britain :) Just cut down on the stodgy carbs, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and stick to the plan. You will be fine !!! :) x

Very true - diet is MUCH more important than exercise for weight loss (although exercise is important still for health generally, of course).

Back